Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Gay Baby & Paul Cary (the Horrors) - Chicago - Friday March 9th
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 1:43 am | Edited by: Jay

Phyllis' Musical Inn, 1800 W. Division

It's the official Chicago coming out party for Gay Baby and we're playing with the awesome Snr. Paul Carry, formerly of the Horrors.

Obviously we all know it's not the current, British douche-rock outfit currently parading around under that name, but the REAL Horrors. And it's still the same Paul, with the same great voice, and unique songs.

And then us, with our lame songs, and stupid faces.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 1:47 am | Edited by: Jay

Posted: Feb 13, 2007 7:03 am

On my mom's bday.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 4:14 pm

I like the Paul Cary songs a lot. Gay Baby sounds pretty damn good also.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 6:05 pm

On my mom's bday.

it sounds like you need to bring your mom to this show. we could have a cake. then mike could take his pants off. seriously.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 8:05 pm

Gay Baby sounds pretty damn good also

and thanks for that, although it's not our most representative song. it's just the only one that was ever accidentally recorded. we wrote all the good songs after Norah dropped out and was replaced by the purple ape from Showbiz Pizza.
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 9:55 pm

Got any demos or anything i can get my hands on?
Posted: Feb 13, 2007 10:12 pm

sorry dude. the stuff on that myspace page is it. we've only played one show.

i suggest downloading the song from myspace where mike and i are singing along to the radio while jon talks on his cell phone in the back seat.
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 12:00 am

that's cool. just sent a gayspace request to be yer friend
Posted: Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm | Edited by: Jay

these fine ladies, stiletto attack, are playing the show too. i can't listen to them at work, so you guys tell me if they suck or not. either way, just by looking at the pictures, you can tell they're going to rape us and bury us under the porch.
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 12:39 am

that's too far away.
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 10:05 pm

Did I mention that my mom's name is Phyllis? No lie!
Posted: Feb 15, 2007 10:44 pm

did i mention i already ordered her a cake? and that mike's pants are down as we speak, in anticipation?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®