Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / SEATTLE!! The Whore Moans/The Fucking Eagles/The Hands @ Wizard House Party this Sat. 12/30
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 11:19 pm

Early show y'all , 7pm Sat. 12/30, all ages, + freeeee

THE WHORE MOANS, THE FUCKING EAGLES, THE HANDS
(The Wizard House) The Wizard House is a collective of rabid music fans that throws (generally) free shows at their group house north of the U-District (7017 15th Ave NE) and strives to keep the focus on the music (this means no drugs or alcohol, kiddies). As much as I enjoy a cocktail with my rock, settings like this are generally the best way to watch live music, in my opinion, and in the case of these three bands, chemical alterations are even less necessary, thanks to the boundless energy they all bring to the stage. Expect the Whore Moans to be particularly combustible tonight, as this is also the record release party for their Johnny Sangster produced debut, 'Watch Out for This Thing'. HANNAH LEVIN, The Stranger Weekly, Seattle
Posted: Dec 28, 2006 11:40 pm

settings like this are generally the best way to watch live music

Bullshit. I need alcohol to really enjoy my music. Guess no drivey to Seatlle to see this show. Even though I heart the fucking eagles.
Posted: Dec 29, 2006 4:29 am

y'all
i beg off house parties since that slaughter from last year..everybody thinks I'm a killer or look like one
Posted: Dec 29, 2006 6:33 pm

I don't think you need to drink to have fun,but to keep other people from drinking,at a fuckin' HOUSE PARTY no less,is really ridiculous!

Fu*k that!
Posted: Dec 29, 2006 6:36 pm

"Fu*k that"

A play on the non-Goner Board censor friendly "F**king Eagles" band name that appears in most places when they play.
Posted: Dec 30, 2006 5:21 pm

the young folks hosting the party are just trying not to get ticketed you see. but yeah between the inevitability of a shotgun massacre and the imposed dry house, this thing has it's challenges

jw! hot knives wanna come up play at jive in march w/ f**king us?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®