Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 6:27 pm

I think I'm gonna be in NOLA for New Years.
Anything going on?
Posted: Nov 24, 2006 10:44 pm

Yeah, the Reigning Sound and the Cool Jerks are playing at the Hi-Tone!
Posted: Nov 25, 2006 3:08 pm

bonfire, brah!

I'm gonna be out of town.
Posted: Nov 25, 2006 3:33 pm

Boston Chinks, Die Rotzz, Brimstone Howl, Guacos are playing at the Hi-Ho Lounge on January 2nd in NOLA. See you there?
Posted: Nov 26, 2006 10:31 pm

I Want to be at the Hi-Tone for New Years.
Unfortunately, circumstances will keep me in New Orleans I think.
Good to hear about the show at the HI-HO. Unfortunately, we are coming back on the 1st. Oh Well.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 1:51 am

I meant to say...going home on the 1st...as in leaving New Orleans. Otherwise, would have enjoyed being in NOLA for the Hi-Ho Show.
Posted: Nov 27, 2006 11:35 pm

What's keeping you in New Orleans that one extra night but allowing you to go out even though you have to search for something to do?
Posted: Nov 28, 2006 3:38 am

Family Stuff on New Years Eve Afternoon and New Years Day.
Maybe I can get out of it. I'm working on it. I just thought I'd look into NOLA just in case.
Posted: Dec 5, 2006 12:14 am

Me and Morgan are south-bound for new years. We were thinking New Orleans, then Memphis on the way back, but sounds like the other way around would be the better route.
Let me know if you hear of something Talbot.
Posted: Dec 5, 2006 4:48 am

Hey Talbot, you guys ready to rock Murphy's on Jan.13th? I don't know what the hell is goin on for New Years yet. I might be in Memphis. But,, if I'm here we can tear it up.
Posted: Dec 5, 2006 10:03 am

Also, Dec. 29th the Dutch Masters and M.O.T.O. are playing at Murphy's. Might as well make it a Memphis Weekend.
Posted: Dec 5, 2006 7:15 pm

TJ, Still Haven't Heard of much for New Orleans New Years.
If Martel won't be in town, that sucks. Don't know of anyone else.
However, if my brother comes through with a Saints Ticket for me on
12/31, I will be going regardless and will be walking out of the Dome plastered and will not be leaving town until the following day, that is unless my wife would be willing to drive my drunk ass straight to Memphis after the game (fat chance seeing as I probably will be in the doghouse as there probably will not be a ticket for her).
And, Dustin, hell yeah we are ready for Murphy's on Jan. 13th. That will be fun as hell. Thanks to Alicja and Louie for letting us on the bill and thanks to Scott for making it happen.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®