Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Mouserocket/the Clutters/the States
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 2:16 am

Thursday November 9th
at Murphy's!
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 9:33 am | Edited by: chuckvicious

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FREE ROAD TO RURNT SHOW AT THE BUCCANEER THat NIGHT ( THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9TH)

Oscars
Boston Chinks
Evil Wizard Eyes
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 9:37 am

This has been booked for months sorry mouserocket it will probably be goin on late so spectators can catch both shows maybe?
Posted: Nov 2, 2006 10:32 pm

shit, i love the states. i hope people show up to this and make them want to return to memphis in the future.
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 3:15 am

who are they?
Posted: Nov 3, 2006 7:22 pm

Actually I'm gonna have to cancel the Mouserocket show, I never heard back from all the members, and Jonathan can't do it, and Robby and I have no time to practice...sorry to do this on the Goner Board, but a week ago there was still no word about it.
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 1:47 am

Hey Chuck, What do you think about adding the Clutters & the States to the Road to Rurnt show?
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 1:49 am

Hey Chuck, What do you think about adding the Clutters & the States to the Road to Rurnt show?
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 1:49 am

sorry
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 2:15 am

5 bands ?
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 11:15 am

Or maybe splitting the bills up with an early show and a late show?

5 bands ?

Yeah, that never happened before.
Posted: Nov 4, 2006 7:15 pm

damn, i thought this was all on friday. i was going to come back to memphis. oh well.
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 7:01 pm

Hey, so I found out that we can't split the bill or add anyone to ours: It would be fun to make a calendar web page to scheduel upcoming shows and projects, maybe if it was private, and threw the goner-site, for a small subscription fee per year, we could have a page that we could all schedule stuff on, and where we know what's going on ahead of time.
Perhaps booking these smaller shows would become more organised, and could be publisized better; henseforth turning into bigger shows. Or am I a toolbag?
Posted: Nov 5, 2006 7:10 pm

Then I want to corner the market on video flyer commercials !
Posted: Nov 7, 2006 4:44 am

i think you've cornered that market
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 8:05 am

Posted: Nov 8, 2006 3:09 pm

YYYYEEEAAHHHH!

the best video flyer yet!

I think.
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 7:56 pm

I miss the Kwik Chek
Posted: Nov 8, 2006 8:35 pm

The Clutters and the States are playing in Austin at Beerland Saturday Nov. 11th as part of the Creepout weekend, along with the Midnight Terrors and the Goodnight Loving from Wisc.(?), and the Strange Boys.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 12:21 am

Alright, Mouserocket cancelled. I've got two out of town bands playing at Murphy's without a local band. The Oscar's are playing for free. Chuck said that their show would be kinda late, so the Clutters show is gonna be kinda early. We're gonna start it at 10:00 (hopefully) and then head to the Bucc. So come on over to Murphy's on your way to the Bucc. and give a couple of bands you haven't heard the benefit of the doubt. Pleeease. Do it for me.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 6:18 am

It is usually customary to notify the VENUE if there are any cancellations/changes.

The number is 901-726-4193 for future reference.

sheez.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 7:10 am

Yeah Scott
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 2:55 pm

Isn't stephanie playing w/ the clutters? Tell her I said hello
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 4:40 pm

the states are really good, and i think this is one of their last shows ever. catchy, easy to dance to, really good drunk music. they are (were?) one of the only decent bands in murfreesboro.
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 8:50 pm

UNITED STRONG! blacks and whites UNITED STRONG! bucc and murph
Posted: Nov 9, 2006 10:51 pm

It is usually customary to notify the VENUE if there are any cancellations/changes.

The number is 901-726-4193 for future reference.

-if this is in regards to me I was never officially notified that we were confirmed ujtil I found out Hallowen night from a bandmate.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 8:58 pm

The States were in fact awesome. I didn't know they were calling it quits. That's a bad idea. It's a shome no one was there to see it.
Posted: Nov 10, 2006 9:02 pm

THE STATES WERE GREAT!

CLUTTERS ROCKED AS WELL...
Posted: Nov 11, 2006 1:26 am

Shame not shome. Although it was a shome as well.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®