ZOOLEGGERS BAR
DOWNTOWN
MONDAY OCTOBER 16
NINE PM
3BUCKS

THE MANS and
WAX BULL
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 4:43 pm

hey nappy who is wax bull, and when can you get those chicken legs at BW3's was that last night.
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 6:09 pm

wax bull is these crazy guys who do really weird shit that is cool....i dont theink i explained them well at all....well, you just have to see on monday,

wings were 10-cent each at brothers last nite,

legs were 50-cent each at bw's

holla tonight, going out?
if i dont see you tonght...see you at the stomp tommorow, i am excited to hear what you have in store for us
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:32 pm

10 cent wings? i'm there!

nappy, get us some tunes!

Warp Enis!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Warp Enis!

I think you are talking about "Warping Us."
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm

I came from outer space!

just to nut on your face!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:16 pm

grosso, wax bull opened for us at downtown records when we dressed like women. they are probably the most abrasive band i have ever seen. its so great its hard to watch. (bacon bacon bacon) BAAAAAAAAAAACON!!!!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 9:31 pm

i came from way down south!

just to nut on your grill!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:10 pm

bacon bacon bacon.....chicken. terky........BACON!
Posted: Oct 12, 2006 10:11 pm

WAR PEN 15
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 3:38 am

WAR PEN 15

NICE.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 3:47 am

Wax Bull? Are those those little fuckin' kids that bang on cereal boxes full of contact mikes and other sound manipulation going on? I think I missed those guys the first time around. Do you still want me to run door? Oh...and does that mean I get to card people and what not? Hit me with an email Nappy.
Posted: Oct 13, 2006 2:34 pm

yes, drew those are the guys, they also say they have something special in store for this show....not sure what that mean but oh man it should be cool, yes you should run the door, i guess you need to card people, or just take cash or whateves, ill talk to you tonight at the stomp
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®