Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Black Lips in San Diego & Tijuana Sep 9th, 10th
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 1:21 am

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH in Tijuana right off the main drag of Revolución. It will be a free show put on by Vice Magazine and John Reis will be recording the Black Lips for a live album that will be released on Vice Records. There will also be free beer courtesy of Vice and you could get in by bringing a copy of the flyer to show or by simply telling someone at the door who you are there to see. Keywords are Vice Party, Black Lips, or Maniqui Lazer.

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH at the Ken Club in San Diego

links to the flyers:

www.factotumproduction.com/BlackLips_TJ.jpg
www.slabcityrock.com/images/blacklips_kenflyer.jpg

links to the bands:

www.myspace.com/theblacklips
www.maniquilazer.com (they're like mexican screamers!)
www.slabcityrock.com
www.myspace.com/atoms

and if you have access to the SK8 industry and can get on someone's list then you could see the Black Lips at the ASR tradeshow convention in downtown san diego on friday the 8th.
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 1:43 am

That's gonna be a fuckin' party. Damn.
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 6:56 am

Any shows in SF?
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 7:27 am

wow, Black Lips at the skate industry trade show... they'z ballin' now!
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 6:57 am

This whole Vice thing sounds bad to me. Not the Black lips(of course) But the fucking ASR trade show. That is where the skate sluts go to fuck the pro skaters.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 8:20 am

The Black Lips are really stoked on this Vice thing and we should all be stoked for the band. Vice will keep the Black Lips doing what they've been doing, better, and more comfortable.

The Black Lips playing the ASR tradeshow is an awesome opportunity. Sk8boarding and Rock 'n Roll are the perfect combination and they both go way back. I have a lot of friends in the Sk8 industry who love the Black Lips and the Black Lips love to Sk8. I've been on the road with them a lot and they Sk8 more than me while on tour and I've been Sk8ing for 13 years. Plus theres nothing wrong getting in on the sk8 slut action!
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 4:17 pm

theres nothing wrong getting in on the sk8 slut action

true dat.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 4:35 pm

Jesus Christ... Black Lips with free beer in Tijuana. Why do I live in Ohio?
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 8:17 pm

what time on Sat???
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 9:25 pm

i don't see what's wrong with free beer,tijuana,sluts and sakteboards.
i'm planning on having fun and taking a picture with a zebra donkey. saturday will probably be late? 11 or 12?
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 9:26 pm

horale!
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 9:55 pm

CAGUAMAS!!!!!

Horale Jareds. Te veyo hoy en la noche en el aueropuerto.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 4:37 pm

hey ernie, how was the show?
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 4:56 pm

i'm planning on having fun and taking a picture with a zebra donkey

did you see the zebra donkey? take some pix of yourselves w/ it?

hope you all had a great time.
Posted: Sep 11, 2006 6:41 pm

the show was rad. free beer and tequila and 17 yr old Mexican dudes.
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 6:46 pm

What was the deal with the live album recording? Did they play all new tunes or their usual set?
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 7:07 pm

have fun boys, revolucion!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®