Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Sep 2, 2006 10:51 pm

If you can see this shit, DO IT. They SLAYED last night in Seattle!!!!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 2:56 am | Edited by: Luciferous L

It was loverly!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 10:59 am

remember that time that we all had mountains of cash cuz we could go to the party attic and get into Seattle? Rub it in jerkfaces!
Posted: Sep 3, 2006 5:43 pm

Stunning
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 5:05 am

i sorta remember the party attic. where were u hiding the mountains of cash?
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 5:45 am

i've never been more regretful than i am right now. Ever. And i don't have any pants on. Gibberish...
Posted: Sep 4, 2006 7:12 am

Holy shit that show was amazing......those weren't fifty year-old dudes.....that was Birdman circa '78.....killing it.....so much energy....amazing!....go if you got a shot! Don't miss this.........
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 7:26 pm

SF show was great, too. If they're comin' to yer town in the next few weeks, DON'T MISS IT!!
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 8:04 pm

Detroit show ruled!
Posted: Sep 6, 2006 8:57 pm

remember that time that we all had mountains of cash cuz we could go to the party attic and get into Seattle? Rub it in jerkfaces!

don't forget the free champagne...
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 5:42 am

Detroit show ruled!

We heard that from some dear friends who went up.

Cleveland was savage w/New Bomb Turks & This Moment In Black History. Rob Younger called NBT out on stage saying they were thrilled to play with them & had been listening to the Turks for years.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 6:52 am

Saw them in SF. Had so much fun. Got real drunk. Walked through the Tender Loin looking for drugs on the way home. Got mugged.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 6:53 am

Tenderloin
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 12:00 pm

I really don't have a good excuse why I didn't request off from work. What the fuck.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 3:42 pm

my only excuse is that i trusted the statement "it is the night before Devo".

but, uh, they were probably referring to the Devo show in Chicago and not in Green Bay.

damn.
Posted: Sep 7, 2006 9:42 pm

fucking amazing. by far, one of the best shows i have seen in years...up there with the Kids reunion. Deniz Tek was pretty fucking awesome. The only negative was that there were a few too many new songs (but they werent really that bad to be honest), and the horrendous hangover i have right now. Avengers tonite!
Posted: Sep 9, 2006 6:07 pm

EXCELLENT show...I concur, one of the best shows I've seen in a LONG time. They played for like 90 minutes and did not drag at all...and the new songs, for the most part, sounded great. Such a good show!!!

Rumor is they'll be back for bigger US tour next Spring...
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 1:04 am

yep. i'm with you both. REALLY DAMN GOOD.
Posted: Sep 10, 2006 8:05 pm

Absolutely fucking amazing band. One of the highlights of my year. I got to try out the Deniz Tek/Fred Smith Epiphone.
Posted: Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Sheeit, if they be even hotter than when they played en Londinium a few years back, it will be AMAZING tomorrow! Need to find my City Slang 7" for DJing!!!!!

Am meeting Rusty, Deniz and Jim fer a drink later - crazings!!!
Posted: Sep 14, 2006 8:58 am

London gig was totally ruined by about the worst sound I've ever experienced at a gig. What a downer. They were so amazing in 2003 as well. You spun some cool records by the way...
Posted: Sep 18, 2006 1:26 am

Ta Gary, it was a great gig, I reckon, and I thought the sound was great, but what do I know - I was in the DJ box at the back of the hall, and it's always different in there ...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®