Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Reigning Sound/A-Bones tonight (7/30) Union Pool, Brooklyn
Posted: Jul 30, 2006 5:23 pm

8 pm.

Probably gonna sell out.

Andy from Little Killers and Dave the Spazz playin' rekkids.
Posted: Jul 30, 2006 6:38 pm

Union Pool: NOW WITH AIR CONDITION!
Posted: Jul 30, 2006 7:11 pm

NOW WITH AIR CONDITION!

You made my day.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 10:06 am

amazings
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 5:36 pm

really. amazing show.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 6:02 pm

I didn't get off the couch ALL FUCKING DAY. Kinda bummed I missed it, but the couch felt goooood.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 6:10 pm

i understand
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 6:16 pm

I chose this weekend to not drink and to only smoke pot, so by Sunday I was unable to look a single person in the eye. Being socially fearful as it is, sucking the hooka makes it worse, worse, worse.

heir ick, a delight to see you saturday.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 6:16 pm

Totally fucking great show! The thing was sold out by the time the A-Bones hit the stage. Greg even gave me a shout out! But I was too far in the back.... Good time tho... EVERYBODY was there...Crazings!
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 7:28 pm

Too hungover.

Bummed.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 9:07 pm

EVERYBODY was there..

Hey, I wasn't there. Jeez, man, I'm nobody?

Really only wanted to go to say Hi to Carol and watch you and Hayden get in a knife fight.
Posted: Jul 31, 2006 10:50 pm

Your "special" Heir ick. you know that!
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 2:43 am

shit. i'm stuck upstate in hudson building a treehouse. totally missed this show and SHOT IN THE DARK playing at bryant park. i've been planning on both for months. hopefully i'll make it back before the WARRIORS plays at coney. wanna go dani????
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 3:04 am

hell yeah!
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 3:06 am

mike! how could you start the thread and be a no-show?! that is severely punk of you.
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 3:33 am

Really great time. When was the last time you saw a ny crowd go apeshit like that?
Posted: Aug 1, 2006 3:52 am

Really great time. When was the last time you saw a ny crowd go apeshit like that?

Seriously, it was really intense!!! The crowd was WAY louder than the band. What a phenominal show!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®