Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Barbaras, the MANS, Cococoma July 23rd - basement show
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 6:12 pm

1247 Carr Ave. (betweeen cleveland and bellevue)

bring some beer and leftovers

we'll try to start 8-9pm'ish
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 8:59 pm

YESH!
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:09 pm

If its Barbaras still its sans me
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:20 pm

why aren't you coming??
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:47 pm | Edited by: conner sewer

Barbaras is over (you saw the last real show). This shit was decided more or less without me and I just found out at work today. Stephen Pope filling in as frontman for the final Barbaras show!
Posted: Jul 23, 2006 11:51 pm

I'm currently working on putting Cameron in a coma, having his face lasered off and put on to mine, and then regenerating my vocal chords to match Cameron's. Then I will live the rest of my life as Cameron Higgs and keep the Barbaras as the Barbaras. Thanks Face/Off starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 12:32 am

yah it's the barbaras...

billy, will, stephen, alex

(minus me and Cam - recently retired)
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 12:32 am

come on cameron!! i missed you guys the other day!
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 12:48 am | Edited by: conner sewer

Is it the Barbaras without me or MUTZ without Chad.... Surgery is going well. No coma but local anesthetic works alright.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 1:08 am

scratch the Barbara thing. we're doing Jormungandr!
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 1:18 am

Midnight Milk
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 1:50 am

Dazed Paraders

cameron, we're not gonna do barbaras without you. the only reason we were planning on it was because you suggested getting stephen to sing since you couldn't make it, and I took it at face value. when the barbaras self destruct, it should be a bigger explosion than this

show's still happening otherwise, with other offerings from the exciting world of orgy.
Posted: Jul 24, 2006 7:29 am

aw. i just now got back from huntsville to see this. sad that i couldn't make it. i would have loved to see the cococomas again!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®