Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / What time does that show start at Food Hole on Saturday?
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 3:47 pm

I know somebody here knows. I want to be sure cause last time I tried to see a show there it was totally over by 8:00pm.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 5:48 pm

I saw a flyer that said 7:30
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 6:10 pm

Thanks. Wow, that's early alright.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 7:14 pm

I'm playing, but don't know shit. 7:30? Wow is right.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 7:37 pm

what do you guys know about this show? the flyer said Flip Tops and Silverkings, and two more I forget.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 7:57 pm

This doesn't seem to match up with your calendar. Do I have the wrong Food Hole?
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 7:58 pm

Oh, but this does...
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 8:47 pm

The Egos has got latest Silver Kings drummer Jon playing guitar, but he broke his arm and isn't playing with us Saturday so I'm not sure if the Egos are playing or not. The Modern MAchines are from Milwaukee I think.
Posted: Jun 15, 2006 8:49 pm

the second one was the flyer I saw
7:30 just seems all wrong - what? are the neighbors going to complain?
or maybe the Silverkings will play for 4 hours?
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 12:02 am

I guess the place is all ages. I haven't been since it was called "Kung Fu Studio" or something like that a few years ago. Petey didn't you guys play there not that long ago? Maybe I'm mistaken...
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 2:17 am

never played there. I hear its small and fun. there's a bar next door. let's get loaded!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:00 pm

I went there once
there was nothing in there but the PA. nothing.
I think they might have done some work on it since then.
sounds like a good show...
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:58 pm

I hope someone called Lester- cause I don't think he's aware that he's supposed to be playing a show that night. Atleast last time I talked to him he wasn't...
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:12 pm

L, ya got Lester's number? Or if you happen to talk to him tell him we're practicing at Jon's house at 6:30 or 7 tonight with Evette on drums. My number is nine seven one two one nine three seven six four.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 10:09 pm

He got the info already- presumably he'll be there (for practice & the show).

I heard a rumor somewhere that the Nix were gonna play? True? Fuckin rad, if so...
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 11:39 pm

Sadly,no Nix. No Eegos either. Opener is Tribal Claw(?), some band w/ a Trashies connection the Modern Machines guy really really really wanted to play according to promoter newtim. That guy got his wish as they're playing.

Yep,7 or 8PM, no do-over sets for those that miss it.

I wonder if we can get away with playing "Louie Louie" for four hours...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®