Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Little Killers Record Release/ Sara's birthday party!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 4:16 pm

FRIDAY, JUNE 16
Union Pool
484 Union Ave, Brooklyn, 11211
(718) 609-0484

Come on by and show some love...

LITTLE KILLERS with our pals LIVE FAST DIE and THE COYDOGS!

Things usually start around 9, maybe a bit earlier if we get another band.

We got a new record out, it's called "A Real Good One" and we're gonna try and play some of it for you.

We'll also be celebrating Sara's birthday!!! So bring some BIRTHDAY NOOGIES!!!!!

WOOHOO!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 4:25 pm

I got so many birthday noogies she's gonna have to get a scalp transplant. WOOHOO!!!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 10:45 pm

party!!!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 10:39 am

The Coydogs featuring Darian Zehedi formally of The Witnesses & who also played in Mooney Suzuki.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 3:21 pm

Mullet, formerly of ????????
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 8:15 am

The flyer is done.

Will have uploaded by tomorrow afternoon??
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 6:41 pm

i thought they banned shows there or something...?
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 8:11 pm | Edited by: mikesniper

Here 'tis.

The face is colored in with hot sauce and soy sauce. I have no watercolors.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/thisismikesaddress/intwesmalllitk ilfly.jpg
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 4:55 am

Rumble grunt grimace bump.

Do not make other plans, attendence is mandatory. Don't want doctors notes or other whining.
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 6:33 am

so, i'm outta town. will that do? its no excuse, but i'm in the 313 right now.
i mean... i saw you in memphis, andy.... ok, so you didn't play a gig... but wasn't it a great 718 hang?

well, happy birthday in advance to sara
LOVE the little killers new stuff
livefastdie knocked my socks off in chicago.... but mike, i missed ya!

tell the coydogs rhythm section i miss em too
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 7:04 am

Theresa, if I make an exception for you then I have to make exceptions for everyone. Sorry. What am I supposed to do? You want me to break the rules? OK. Just this once. Don't tell anyone. God, I'm such an old softy.
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 3:04 pm

TTWTH is breaking our rule of "we can't go out the night before one of our gigs" just for this occasion because we love you.
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 4:02 pm

Joe come by the coffee shop, we're showing all the world cup games. You can take a 3 hour lunch and hang out.
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 4:03 pm

I have a lotta work today but I can probably swing by around 2PM for a little killer while. GUFFAW! Lame...
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 7:59 pm

Good coffee. Thanks!

Andy RULES!!!
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:25 pm

Andy RULES!!!

he certainly does. one of the things i miss MOST about not being in NYC is seeing andy out and about! i am however, DYING for the day that i run into bazooka joe somewhere that's not nyc.

thank you for breaking the rules andy.
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:27 pm

DYING for the day that i run into bazooka joe somewhere that's not nyc.

Try Harrisburg in a year or two.
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 7:08 pm

At least in Harrisburg it's not a big deal if you don't go out. You won't miss anything.
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 7:41 pm

Aha! The Sonic Chicken 2 will be making sure there's crazy shit to do down there. It's gonna be keen.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 4:42 pm

Tonight, you monkeys!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 4:47 pm

Play "Been So Long." That song is the best!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 4:50 pm

No, you're the best, Bazooky Joe.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:01 pm

No, YOU are!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:03 pm

Duck season!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:18 pm

ducks? monkeys? chickens? coydogs?
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Hey, just got my UPS delivery, so it will in fact be a record release party!!!!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:46 pm

ducks? monkeys? chickens? coydogs?

RATS!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 6:13 pm

BIG FUCKING RATS WITH COCKS THIS BIG!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 6:25 pm

go to this show. little killers rule!!!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 6:42 pm

tonight.
i am consoled only by the fact that i can bump this up.

that new little killers record is fantastic.

have fun ya'll and happy b'day sara
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 7:02 pm

TK + DD + BJ You all rule. I just locked myself out of my apartment for the second day in a row! 4th time in the last 2 weeks!!! I need some Ginko...

BIG FUCKING RATS WITH COCKS THIS BIG!

There have been several super rat sightings in the parking lot behind Union Pool! My friend saw what he thought was a big cat and started to get close, until... AAAAAHHHHRRRRR SUPER RAT!!!!!!!!!!

CHUPACABRE!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 8:38 pm

Andy I need some records!!!!! Please bring some by if you have time.

On a similar note, just got the new Knights of the New Crusade record. It's freakin halarious!!!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:02 pm

Did that distro I told you + PW about pan out? If your having troubles getting the record let me know. Same goes for anybody else out there w/ a store. I'll make sure that you get some, even if I gotta hand deliver 'em.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:03 pm

new Knights of the New Crusade record

iS THAT CRAZY SONG THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN sPANISH OR lATIN OR WHATEVER ON IT? i HEARD IT ON sPAZZ MUSIC.
sORRY ABOIUT THE CAPS PROB.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:38 pm

All right, I just locked myself out of my apartment for the 2nd TIME TODAY!!! I think I need a catscan.
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:44 pm

How did you get back in? Nevermind, tell me tonight. I have no time for this shit right now.
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 8:52 pm

Passout Records RULES! They don't have alot of stuff yet, but they did have a bunch of things I want. The space and location are really great. The staff is kinda gay though.

Missed the Coydogs. Anybody saw 'em?

I thought I saw Colby (some bald guy) but it wasn't him.

Live Fast Die was good. They sounded pretty beefy, and I love me some beef. Ethan gots some crazy energy and that room was way too hot to be going so wild. Mike Sniper was drenched after that shit.

Little Killers sounded great and I drank Andy's whiskey from the stage. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry dude, but thanks!

Afterparty at my place with just us. By 4 AM I was tripping hard on Ambien and otherthings and I called the Skeleton Boy and he actually showed up with a six pack of Tecate and we listened to some noisy shit for awhile. Ned Hayden, I gave him his copy of "Enough Already!" that he left over here after Swingers show. I'm hungover pretty bad and I have to go spin records for 6 hours tonight. Tomorrow's gonna suck, but at least the laundry's done.

Little Killers rule!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®