Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Passout Record Shop Opening Show....
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:11 pm

THANKS EVERYONE! THIS OPENING IS GONNA BE TOPS! AND WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT!

Check it out:

June 3rd & 4th...

STORE SHOWS START AT 12PM NOON!

SATURDAY DAY. FROM FIRST TO LAST.

12pm
THE DEMANDS
HECKLERS
SMUT
4 DEADLY QUESTIONS
MANDYS BLUES SPECTACULAR
THE SHEMPS
ICU
THE SHOP FRONTS
THE YAMS
LOS BLANKITOS
MEMPHIS MORTICIANS
THE X'S
TAMPOFFS

SUNDAY DAY. FROM FIRST TO LAST.

12pm
THE MERCY KILLERS
THE PANSEXUALS
WWIX
THE LIVE ONES
LIMOSINE
THE CHOKE
WLWL
THE BAMBOO KIDS
GHETTOWAYS
ICU
LITTLE KILLERS
THE CUTS
HIGH STRUNG

Hope to see everybody there. It's gonna be a blast!
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Oh..it's obviously free by the way....
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:14 pm

WHOO - HOO!
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:15 pm

The Cuts? Really? Wow!

They should be maybe a little better than Mandy's Blues Spectacular, not to dis the radical bedroom performance she gave us that one night.
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:20 pm

Shit, I just remembered I won't be in town. Lame.
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:24 pm

oh..right. THAT.
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:26 pm

Wish I could be there. Congrat's Mike. You gonna be one busy mofo all weekend. Now e-mail me back about mail order.
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:27 pm

i'm happy for you guys! the last time i was at the space it was filled with cinderblocks, so this should be an awesome change
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:29 pm

I just finished putting the 2nd coat of GLOSSY red paint on the outside of the shop yesterday. It looks like a plastic wedding cake! Dani, you gotta come by and see this place. Your gonna be SHOCKED. I'll be there all day till 4am again tonight. Maybe.
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:31 pm

Right now Jack I can only order records with credit cards cause we have extended or cash limit . We've been working on this for 8 months already...ugh....
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:31 pm

crucial bbq lineup, dude

is there some night-time trash bar thing too?
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:32 pm

Trash bar didn't work out. There will be the eatable BBQ. Not the ear-able.

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:33 pm

Hey Crucial, we need you to work weekends. Let me know if thats possible..
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:49 pm

finals this weekend
chicago blackout next weekend
passout big ass party following weekend -

dont look like it's gonna happen, sorry brah
Posted: May 17, 2006 7:50 pm

You should hire the French dudes. I think they're bored and short on money.
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:14 pm

i have to photograph a family reunion for some rich ladies at a ritzy country club the first day of the bbq, so i don't know how much of day one's festivities i can make it for, but i'll be there day 2 with bells on.
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:17 pm

nyc and no action swingers? no cro mags?

shouldn't this really be a benefit for CBGBs? I thought you guys were punk.
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:18 pm

and why not fly in the dwarves for a 17 second naked set "for old times"????
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:18 pm

I'm putting together a party with the Little Killers, the Action Swingers and the Sonic Chicken 2. It's gonna be a benefit for our cab rides home, and a little baggie of "records."
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:20 pm

why not charge $20 bucks at the door and make it a big baggie of "records"
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:20 pm

There's a party in yer mouth..and I'm comin!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:21 pm

That was for bazzooka.
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:21 pm

Thats not the "records" he's talkin about Dani...
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:22 pm

I'm going to work now...
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:23 pm

yeah, I SAID book the action swingers. hmmm.... there's still time!
Posted: May 17, 2006 8:30 pm

No way. It's just gonna be the LK's, Swingers and us. An affair wirth real class and suavity fer sure.
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:42 am

I'm so tired of bein tired. Wet sanding,priming, painting, cutting, money, people on the crew being put in jail, etc.etc... It's 24-7 till the opening. I might just be asleep from exaustion for the opening...HELP!
Posted: May 18, 2006 7:21 am

people on the crew being put in jail,

wha? good luck dude. see you in a couple weeks.

i'm goin cross-eyed finding a selection of pix for you
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:33 pm

I'm so tired of bein tired. Wet sanding,priming, painting, cutting, money, people on the crew being put in jail, etc.etc

Sixteene sez she ain't talking to you until you've finished everything cuz you're like Oscar the muh-fuckin' Grouch and shit these days. Do I hafta wreck a nigga?
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:51 pm

I'm not a grouch...just stressed out. Between the ads,the bands,material, construction, the rent, the stock,the water leak, the gates, the website,the posters,the dump runs, the bills at home,peewee,being home enough to get the records from UPS/FEDEX, the family, blablablalblablablablablabla.....I'm very tired...
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:55 pm

Whatever, Grouchy McYellsalot.
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:55 pm

peewee

Oh, now I understand!
Posted: May 18, 2006 4:01 pm

Oh, she's doing fine! It's all the other stuff thats killin me...
Posted: May 18, 2006 4:17 pm

the stock

??

wait--are you putting passout on the NASDAQ? if so, dude, i'm in for for 1000 shares! get me in on the IPO. i need the bread' cos all these broke rocker boys are making me buy them drinks.
Posted: May 18, 2006 4:57 pm

I need a drink...
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:05 pm

dtrain? who got busted - george or dave?
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:07 pm

george.
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:08 pm

Haven't seen him since friday...
Posted: May 18, 2006 6:08 pm

Time to go to the dump....
Posted: May 24, 2006 5:45 pm

New updated list....

PASSOUT RECORD SHOP NEW AND IMPROVED GRAND OPENING BAND SCHEDULE! WHOO-HOO! THANKS EVERYONE! IT'S GONNA BE TOPS!

June 3rd & 4th...

BOTH SHOWS ARE FREE.
STORE SHOWS START AT 12PM NOON!
25 MINUTE SETS MAXIMUM. BACKLINE PROVIDED.

SATURDAY DAY. FROM FIRST TO LAST.

12pm
THE DEMANDS
HECKLERS
SMUT
4 DEADLY QUESTIONS
THE SHEMPS
ICU
THE SHOP FRONTS
THE YAMS
LOS BLANKITOS
MEMPHIS MORTICIANS
TAMPOFFS

SUNDAY DAY. FROM FIRST TO LAST.

12pm
THE MERCY KILLERS
WWIX
THE LIVE ONES
LIMOSINE
THE CHOKE
WLWL
GHETTOWAYS
ICU
LITTLE KILLERS
THE CUTS
HIGH STRUNG
MANDYS BLUES SPECTACULAR
Posted: May 24, 2006 7:51 pm

I'll work weekends.
Posted: May 27, 2006 12:06 am

I'll be there....
Posted: May 30, 2006 7:50 am

Jenna Ghettoways came to paint today. Michelle painted flames on the wall as well. Allessandra from the Shop Fronts has been bustin ass with the wet sanding. Hope to have pics up soon. We're lookin good y'all! Chris Teenager is rockin. Jake for WLWL is killin it. Jake from the Rats has been helpin with the carpentry. It looks like were gonna be ready! If I can get Christine and Bazzookka down to help decorate we'd be gold!

GET READY NYC!
Posted: May 30, 2006 1:39 pm

when is the crypt record store opening???
Posted: May 30, 2006 2:13 pm

when is the crypt record store opening???

friday, june 23. FOR GODDAMN REAL. 72 Manhattan avenue, L train to morgan stop. friday we party all nite long.
Posted: May 30, 2006 2:50 pm

that's gonna be great. crypt rules!!!
Posted: May 30, 2006 3:24 pm

Train, I wish you would have asked us to come help. We would have!

Allesandra is starting to work with me today too! PARTY!!!

OK, Crypt on the 23rd... now if I can actually go out on a Friday evening and the following Saturday afternoon it will be a miracle.
Posted: May 30, 2006 6:49 pm

crypt rules!!! i'm gonna buy all my records there.
Posted: May 30, 2006 7:37 pm

Me too!
Posted: May 30, 2006 8:04 pm

yeah so is everybody else. crypt rules!!!
Posted: May 30, 2006 8:42 pm

I love Crypt!
Posted: May 30, 2006 9:02 pm

Then why don't you marry it!
Posted: May 30, 2006 9:21 pm

I already have. Where were you? Oh right! Vacation!

HEE=HAWW!
Posted: May 31, 2006 9:34 am

I've been listening to some of the GONER releases that we ordered and I have to say that that Harlan T. Bobo record is freakin unbelievable. Fucking amazing. Thanks for the suprises too Eric! Awesome stuff. Everyone around has offered bucks to get the stuff before the store opens, but I'm saving for the opening. I want more Harlan tunes! Possibly the next Greg Cartwright. No shit. I'm not even that drunk...I'll shut up.
Posted: May 31, 2006 3:19 pm

So you're gonna sell it at the "used" price since you've already rocked it right?
Posted: May 31, 2006 4:03 pm

Train, you're gonna have the Harlan on LP, right? Save me one that's sealed and I'll pick it up when we get back frmo the country. Thanks!
Posted: May 31, 2006 5:33 pm

double posting is gay.
Posted: May 31, 2006 6:55 pm

JOE MAMA!
Posted: May 31, 2006 8:39 pm

Hey jagoffs, what's the address for Passout?? I guess I should know this already but I can't retain like I used to. Wanna pass on details to some other folks in the neighborhood.
Posted: May 31, 2006 8:42 pm

look down

the ad says 131 Grand @ Berry
Posted: May 31, 2006 8:56 pm

Played the "cd". Not the "record"...jeesh....
Posted: May 31, 2006 9:07 pm

Yeesh, thanks Paddy. I'm retarded.
Posted: May 31, 2006 9:37 pm

Played the "cd". Not the "record"...jeesh....

Yeah, so the '"previously played" CD is like 8 bucks now, right? That's cool you're selling used stuff too!

PARTY!!!
Posted: May 31, 2006 11:44 pm

is crypt going to be carrying goner releases???
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 4:52 am

friday, june 23. FOR GODDAMN REAL. 72 Manhattan avenue

I'd better find a killer $$ job with 17 freakin killer record stores within walking distance of my new abode....
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 10:11 am

I'm sellin GONER releases! Put a GONER sticker on the front window today as a matter of fact! It came with a wonderfull gift album from Eric called "DTRAIN..YOUR THE ONE FOR ME" and the cover has this guy next to the D train in the 80's with some chick starin at him through the window. It's awesome! I like that the back up singers are called the CHOO-CHOO PARTY GANG. Can't wait to rock it! One of the guys on the carpentry crew at the store said he actually owned a copy and it was a dirty funk record. There's even a dtrain theme song listed! Bazzookkka lookout!

HEE=HAWW!

Thanks Eric!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 3:31 pm

Hey Mike, I just want to wish you and P.W. the best of luck this weekend. I'm really sorry The Sonic Chicken 2 aka The Thing With Two Heads are gonna be gone for the opening, but I promise you we'll come and hang out as soon as we get back. Fuck shit up, amigo!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 4:14 pm

yeah bazooka joe will be at the crypt store opening though. crypt rules!!!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 4:26 pm

You know I'll be there. I'll be all fucked up and I plan on puking somewhere.
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 10:43 pm

yeah i hear everybodys waiting for the big crypt store opening. it's gonna rule. no stupid lame-fest gimmicks. just real rock and roll. crypt rules!!!

ps i bet andy and jenna are secretly wishing they didn't say they would play the lame-fest. i hope these losers didn't invest too much time and money into this place...
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 11:02 pm

Jesus, quit being such a prick already. Dtrian RULES!
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 11:09 pm

great. you go listen to that shit then.
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 11:17 pm | Edited by: jenna

not me! i'm proud to be playing his shindig.

dtrain is my dirty rock brother.

come down for the fun--or the drama--whichever comes first. NEVER a dull moment around memphis and pee wee.
Posted: Jun 1, 2006 11:38 pm

never an interesting moment either.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 4:22 am

dtrain:
are you gonna buy used records too? i've got a ton i want to get rid of and i wanna dish 'em to you guys.

i've also got a bunch of boom boom of renton (FE FI FO FUMS LPs, SULTANAs 7"s) releases at below wholesale cost if you want them too.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:12 am

Hey the following will be written under the influence of a moderate amount of alchohol, get the picture?

Dtrain RULES! One of the best most coolest guys I know, NO SHIT! Has been for years. He's DOING SOMETHING goddammit. It's easy to give shit, it don't cost nothing, you hardly have to lift a finger. But it's hard to commit to something and fuckin DO IT. Mike my hat's off to you now and forever.

I'm so happy to be playing on sunday you could never in a million years over estimate how much I'm looking foward to it.

All I wanna do is play music and it gets so fuckin complicated with people and thiesr opimnions and grudges and petty sit. Jeesus.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:14 am

He's DOING SOMETHING goddammit.
I concur.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:01 pm

All I wanna do is play music and it gets so fuckin complicated with people and thiesr opimnions and grudges and petty sit. Jeesus.

truth. ghetto ways have been saying that for about 3 years now in nyc town. instead of getting run down by all that bullshit crap, we've just put in our rock bosom the very best, and dtrain is at the top of the list. NEVER has a grudge or grievance and is pure fucking gold.

and ICU rocks total balls. whoever doesn't have it in them to listen to all kinds of shit and accept it into the community is full of fuck. there's rock, rock n' roll, punk, metal, noise, country, soul: it's all out there for the tasting. lick it up!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:29 pm

you fags are gay.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:50 pm | Edited by: andy

"It's all fun and games until somebody gets an eye poked out"- Mom
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 7:34 pm

Dtrain RULES! One of the best most coolest guys I know, NO SHIT! Has been for years. He's DOING SOMETHING goddammit. It's easy to give shit, it don't cost nothing, you hardly have to lift a finger. But it's hard to commit to something and fuckin DO IT. Mike my hat's off to you now and forever.

Amen, Andy. WHat he said!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 7:37 pm

If he wasn't a KISS/ Turdo-negro/ Thin Lizzy fan he'd be perfect!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 7:52 pm

I just called dtrain and shouted a few HEE-HAWWS in his ear and then he hung up on me.

DTRAIN RULES!
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 7:55 pm

yeah andy people having opinions is really complicated. we'll just have everybody agree on everything instead. that'll be fun.

and jenna you yourself asked lametrain to put me on his lamefest without my knowledge (i would never play that shit in a million years) and what did he say to you???

you two are way off base in your accusations on this one.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:50 pm

he was going to have you headline the saturday night show at trash but they decided it would be way too much to have 2 day shows AND a night show. god knows they won't sleep all weekend as it is. working their asses off.

i'm sorry i asked without asking you first. i am a rock cheerleader.

you're going to play together june 24 with a bunch of other fine folks, so there's time for all of us to meet and greet and rock talk. polly's band had to cancel, so maybe the little killers want to jump in on the action? andy, let me know at the sunday show.
Posted: Jun 2, 2006 9:01 pm

No accusations from me. I wasn't gonna say anything regarding what I saw as you (at least I think it was you) yankin' Dtrains chain, But somehow you got in my head

ps i bet andy and jenna are secretly wishing they didn't say they would play the lame-fest. i hope these losers didn't invest too much time and money into this place...

and misread my thoughts. I took the bait.

The comment about opinions was not directed at you in particular, Ned. It's the nature of the beast I guess, but these message boards seem to breed a lot of genius music expert types. They know EVERTHING. Except how to actually make music. Instead of opinions I probably should have said "shit talk". Semantics. Look all I was getting at was that it's hard enough to actually get something cool done in this stupid world with out a bunch of knowitalls breathing down your neck, typing away explaining to the rest of the fucking world why you suck. People are real fast with their opinions, because it's easy. It's a lot harder to write a song or keep a band together or start a business or make a fucking sandwich. I'd rather be in worst fuckin band in the world than be king of the internet weiners. Over & Out
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 12:42 am | Edited by: eric o

It's a RED BANDANA!

IT'S A BLUE BANDANA!

IT'S A FUCKING BANDANA!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 1:17 am

NO IT'S A FUCKING DANBANNA! !!!!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 2:59 am | Edited by: chris c

i'm just happy there will be a good record store (make that TWO good record stores) in new york city again!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 4:20 am

i'm just happy bazooka joe went away on vacation so he'll stop making gay phone calls to me for a while.
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 5:45 am

Thanks guys! Haven't been online in a long time due to the 24 hour work schedule us and the crew have been pullin. I am gonna need some sort of miracle drug to be able to function after thhis past weeks insane schedule. The support of the whole NYC and Memphis friends mean alot to me & PW. Goddam we are tired....But it's gonna be a blast!!! Come on down you everybody! I just bought 2 big 'ol BBQ grils for tommorow so it's deffinetly on!

And Dirk, what the fuck man? Just cause now suckin Bazzookka's dick you gotta rag on me? I don't care man. I got nuthin but good vibes for everyone......Hope ya have funn doing....whatever it is that you do....Good luck bro!

Aiight! I gotta go price records all night!!!!

Thanks! Guys! See ya there!----------------Mike
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 5:47 am

And your more than welcome to come and have some BBQ with the rest of us too Dirk! Hope to see ya sometime this weekend.
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 5:51 am

psyched! im gonna eat lotsa bbq and buy lotsa rekkids tomorrow!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 3:44 pm

i wonder if they'll have a sense of humor at the crypt store...
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 4:47 pm

Rain.
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 4:51 pm

i've also got a bunch of boom boom of renton (FE FI FO FUMS LPs, SULTANAs 7"s) releases at below wholesale cost if you want them too.

That's weird. I tried ordering the Fe Fi Fo Fums LP from Get Hip for Academy (the record store without bands this weekend) and they didn't have any.
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 6:35 pm

who cares about rain!! they gotta roof. we's gettin' DRUNK!

and if piss-ant douche bags like dirk diggler can't fuckin get a clue then who wants him and his shitty band around anyway!

come down to passed out records and we'll give you some "sense of humor" pussy!

GO DTRAIN!!
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 7:43 pm

hey mike sniper you guys want some for your shop? i'll drop by later today, maybe. i was just in there, too!

passout shop looks good! i had to run to meet someone, but i'm hopefully going to head back after i finish this screenprinting gig i'm working on. its fuckin ugly outside.
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 8:48 pm

Yeah, bring us 3 of doze Fe Fi Fo Fums and 3 Sultanas 7"

Anything else?

Chris, you here?
Posted: Jun 3, 2006 9:32 pm

got 'em. what time you open until? i kinda fucked up on this job i'm doing so i'm set back a little.
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 3:44 pm

what are you gonna do hit me with your record collecting bags???
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 5:11 pm

BANDANA MATERIAL?
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 8:36 pm

Pissed?
Posted: Jun 4, 2006 9:19 pm

CONGRATULATIONS DTRAIN!!!!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 12:43 am

yesterday was great! i bought a couple records, caught a few songs, and ate a couple burgers. congrats dtrain!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 3:34 am

Pissed!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 8:10 am

I invented the sense of humor back in 1976, witness the following:

"RING, Ring"...

Hello, Sam Ash

Hi, is this Sam's ASS????

'click'

And from only a few short weeks ago:

"RING, Ring..."

Hi Sam Ash

Hello I'm looking for a left handed piano

A left handed piano?

Yeah, a left handed piano.

I've never heard of a left handed piano

Is this SAM'S ASS?

'click'

HAHAHAHA!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 7:26 pm

Thanx for the food. Dug the "See Emily Play" cover. All went well with the whiskey. Store looks tight. Hell, even a Jumbotron (which will help sell mad DVDs).
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 7:40 pm

STORES GREAT!

TAPE IT TO YER FACE!

I'LL LICK YER PUSSY & BUY YER RECORDS!

CRAZY!

HEE=HAW!
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 8:18 pm

what are the regular store hours?
y'all got a phone?

i had a blast on saturday - - wish i coulda gone sun - but i'm grounded
Posted: Jun 5, 2006 9:46 pm

Saturday was so much fun!!!!! It really reminded me of why I miss NY and my awesome friends so much! Thank you for inviting us to play---what a total blast. Passout Records looks fucking amazing and I have many high hopes for that place! XOXOXOXOXOXO kisses to peewee and mike!
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 5:31 pm

ouch......I'm just recovering from the most out of control weekend of my life. Thanks everyone who came out and everyone who played! We had 400 people attend total for both days... we had no idea that many people would show up! We sold ALOT of records! Thanks! I gotta get to ordering more today..Ended up doing makers shots with Doug Holland from Cro-Mags/Kraut by the end of sunday night! What a treat! I got alot of film to develop so, pics are comin soon.

We still have no phone. Hours are 12-10 weekdays. 10-10 weekends.

Aiight! Back to work!

Thanks everybody!
Posted: Jun 6, 2006 8:17 pm

Way to go D-Train - My brother was in town and caught some Passout Action - the reviews were great.

Glad to hear it!
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 5:10 am

Met your borther! He bought us some beers!...I think...I was pretty drunk by then...Nice guy! Thanks Zac!
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 3:35 pm

Is there somewhere to sit down and relax with a nice hot tea and slice of cake?
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 4:03 pm

enjoy your tea and crumpets in the Joey Ramone Reading Room
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 4:15 pm

I prefer to call it "detention".. but you could deffinetly enjoy a bowl of figgy pudding there Muddy. When ya comin back?
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 4:35 pm

I was gonna try and make it for the Passout opening as I was Stateside at the time but I didn't. I dunno when. The only plan I have at the moment is for a pitch 'n' put re-match:

http://www.wirral.gov.uk/er/nwcp.htm

I was up ten shots but we ended up drawing.
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 8:53 pm

It was a lot of fun....I ran back and forth from unpacking....lots of cuties!!!!
I have good feelings about the place....congrats!
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 8:57 pm

Lots of cuties indeed!! Thanks! We got more punk rock stuff comin tomorrow. More classic stuff... The Goner stuff is doing well too..We still have no phone.....UGH!
Posted: Jun 7, 2006 9:23 pm

mike, are you gonna get used stuff too?
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 12:21 am

Posted: Jun 8, 2006 4:48 am

nice! you sure you're not just taking pictures of dani when bands happen to be present? looks like she's in the riverboat gamblers shot too!
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 5:57 am

actually, that RBG shot showcases keith marlowe. best rock photographer on the US rock scene.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 5:58 pm

Thanks Jenna! I've got 10 camera's I gotta get developed. We have used stuff on the walls as of yesterday! Including a sealed copy of Sagitarious! (back-track pressing tho..) Still crazy tho!! Gettin more everyday...
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 7:40 pm

keith's photos are sick!

i only got photos of tampoffs and shemps cos i got lazy and my arms got tired. wahwahwah. here are the links:
shemps
tampoffs
oh, and riverboat g's photos: URL
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 7:42 pm

your links aint working for me, dani
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:26 pm

Me neither...
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:28 pm | Edited by: jenna

yeah, i've seen keith in rock action several times now and his photos are amazing because he GETS INTO the action, but not like he's in the way. i've never seen a photographer do that. it's cool.
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 8:32 pm

Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:29 pm

i'll be there in 20

(ok, more like 90 - but i'm on my way - hope you still have that avengers dangerhouse boot)
Posted: Jun 8, 2006 10:30 pm

Posted: Jun 8, 2006 11:18 pm

the best photographer on the "rock scene" is mark murrmann
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 8:49 am

Holy shit those pics are good Dani! Holy shit! WOW!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 9:18 am

i'm sorry i missed this
i had every intention of being there
being in chicago, a world class city, without world class resources kinda stymied my life for 2 weeks.

glad you're doing so well. i hope to see the finished store real soon

congrats on a wild weekend!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 4:24 pm

NYC misses you Theresa!
Posted: Jun 10, 2006 4:52 pm

and i miss my NYC pals.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®