Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Tragedy and Evil Army this Sunday, May 21 @ Hi Tone
Posted: May 17, 2006 2:38 am

Tragedy
Evil Army
Warhead
Forward

@ Hi Tone
8pm - $6
Posted: May 21, 2006 10:44 pm

Who's goin tonite? I'm goin to the Creteens after since this should end early.
Posted: May 21, 2006 10:46 pm

good plan.
Posted: May 22, 2006 8:20 pm

How was The Show? I really Dig Forward
Posted: May 22, 2006 9:23 pm

fucking a, it was incredible but tragedy had to cut it short cause it was 12 AM, all ages deal...I think it coulda gone for a few more songs and ben okay.
Posted: May 22, 2006 10:27 pm

yeah mad props to the hitone for cutting their sound and turning the lights on at 12am on the dot. would 10-15 minutes more have killed them?
Posted: May 22, 2006 11:11 pm

killah

warhead wins
Posted: May 23, 2006 3:06 am

you can check it out in Nashville june 6th, i'm going.
Posted: May 23, 2006 8:34 am

You can pay the rediculous fine next time the fuzz find a minor in our place after 11:59pm. For the record, the show ended at 12:07. Maybe if the bands would care enough to show up on time for their gigs, things would be different. These all ages shows are a community service during which the venue makes almost nothing and faces a huge liability. Have a little fucking gratitude.
Posted: May 23, 2006 10:00 pm | Edited by: dick

community service to get kids closer to bars, so when they older, they know where to go to spend their money. Or are you able to make long term goals in a business that is on a slope?
Posted: May 23, 2006 10:38 pm

that's kinda strange cause when I got here I told Evil Army to go ahead and play, and they were like oh yeah, okay...why didn't anyone else tell them?
Posted: May 23, 2006 10:40 pm

and while i'm feeling like bitching, why does twinkle sing her ass off back there by the drums but we can never hear her vocals?
Posted: May 24, 2006 12:05 am

oooooh.......... have a little fuckin professionalism.
Posted: May 24, 2006 2:58 am

I heard her just fine. Maybe you were too close to the rediculously loud guitar amps, or perhaps you have hearing damage from the same.
Posted: May 24, 2006 3:22 am

actually I walked out into the audience to make sure of that exact thing you mentioned, I stood about 3 to four yards from the stage in the center, I could hear the back up vocals okay though, and yes, definitely, I'm sure we both have hearing damage.
Posted: May 24, 2006 4:14 am

I was told by people working the show that the first band had to start at 9pm, so that's what we did. The Japanese band's sets were too long is why Tragedy's was so short.
Posted: May 24, 2006 12:43 pm

I wouldn't say "rediculously loud". My 50 Watt amp isn't nearly as loud as, say, Tradgedy's two (2) 100 Watt stacks. Everybody should also remember that Tragedy didn't get to play long because all of their gear keep blowing up. I don't know who's fault that was, but they had to stop two times to replace their guitar amps.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®