Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / We March - - Memphis - - May 20 - - @theBuc
Posted: May 15, 2006 8:07 am

that's right

this saturday, may 20th at the buccaneer

We March

The Guacos

The Barbaras

10pm, $5
Posted: May 16, 2006 4:45 pm

ah, fresh
Posted: May 18, 2006 1:04 am

Decisions decisions. The Solutions and company at the Hi-Tone, the usual suspects at Murphy's, or the drugged up, knock down rock and roll extravaganza at the Bucc? And don't let a PA sway your decision, the Bucc is fully functional once again!
Posted: May 18, 2006 2:03 am

I don't know what these decisions are you speak of. I'll be at the Buccaneer and so will everyone else.
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:10 am

Yeah "Everyone".. See ya at the h-itone stephen... I will arm wrestle you for a jug of milk... Fag
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:15 am

i'm too old for arm wrestling, peeps. and i'm keeping my milk with me at the buc. see you there.
Posted: May 18, 2006 3:19 am

To old what are ya 22 or somthin... How about a milk "chug off"

P.S I hate milk!!!
Posted: May 18, 2006 8:44 am

I'll be at the full moon club for open mic nite
Posted: May 18, 2006 10:22 am | Edited by: StephenPope

Mr. Peepsers reatratrd,
i am in facddt 20 years old. And miy milk will be chocolate this time. If the only way we're gonna settle our feud is arm wrestling and milk chdugging, then i guess itll have to behtt that wqay.
Saturday night, half way between thge hi tone and the buccaqneer,
Stephen Pope vs. Peeps Temple: Milk chugoff and arm wrestking contest. WINNER GETS a handjob.

contact me: 901 299 8369
Posted: May 19, 2006 8:07 pm

HOW DARE YOU COMPETE FOR FAN BOY DOLLARS WITH ME!!!!!!!

THIS IS POOPSTEMPLE ANGRY FIT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: May 19, 2006 8:41 pm

Saturday Night pre-show. chcolate milk wrestling. that's all there is to it. if you don't show up, there's gonna be some major beef between you and me.
Posted: May 19, 2006 10:32 pm

"the usual suspects at Murphy's"

i like that, thats funny
Posted: May 19, 2006 11:01 pm

i think an 8 pm milk guzzle-off in the graveyard between home depot & piggle wiggle would be quite a night kicker offer!
Posted: May 20, 2006 8:51 am

milkshake body shots off the the remains of jay and stephen begin at 8:05pm
Posted: May 20, 2006 8:43 pm

piggle wiggle

teehee.
Posted: May 20, 2006 10:00 pm

yo. some texas ranger pulled us over the other day. we gave him a bag w/some shake in it, and our metal piece that used to belong to john brannon. the ranger came up to the door and said "ok fellas, where's the bong?" and we were like uh....we don't have one honestly...here's our shitty ass pipe made from bronze piping. zach talks to the dude and the ranger asks what kind of music we play; "alternative rock, punk rock....?" and zach says: "i guess more punk rock." and the ranger says back: "you mean like henry rollins?". the dude was cool, though. it didn't seem like he wanted to fuck us. he searched our van, seperated us outside. we had another bag just laying out in the open, another in between the seat cushions, an almost empty gallon of old crow, an almost full bottle of jack, and onother glass one-hitter, but the guy still didn't arrest us. i guess maybe you can mess with texas. i was out front of the van when i heard the unmistakeable sound of a giant, empty, plastic bottle of old crow hitting the grass, and i thought we were fucked, but then when the guy let us go, he fucking threw it back in the van. we have never felt so blessed. zach was talking to him w/o a shirt on, and he had just cut himself in austin with beercan he ripped up, and the ranger asked if he was into self-mutilation. zach just said it gets the fans going. we think we got out of it just because our van is so messy and smelly; which was really the plan all along if we ever got searched. so bands: don't keep your van nice on the inside, but make it nice on the outside; we got pulled over for having "a dirty liscence plate". our whole fucking van looks like something out of mad max. except for the "follow us to hooter's" sticker.
Posted: May 20, 2006 10:15 pm

SONS OF THUNDER ADDED TO Hi TONE line UP!

SORRY MILKMAIDS, SHOW IS AT THE TONE!

(after open mic night at full moon, of course.)
Posted: May 21, 2006 9:04 am

cmon eric.

I played a hit set of john mayer songs at the full moon and no one came! why cant we work together?
Posted: May 21, 2006 10:47 pm

dude, i was there, i was just too shy to sing along.
Posted: May 22, 2006 1:01 am

fuck i missed this
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®