Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / How much money are you taking to HOZAC BLACKOUT!
Posted: May 9, 2006 8:12 pm | Edited by: Large Marge

I Got the tickets...I plan on taking a couple hundred bucks....

How much scrilla are you taking to Blackout???
and should I reserve a hotel in advance, or can I just wing-it once I get to Chi-town??????
Posted: May 9, 2006 8:25 pm

The blackout is the weekend of my birthday, so hopefully I can mooch as many beers as possible on that note.

HEAR THAT PEOPLE?!
Posted: May 9, 2006 8:31 pm

I thought I was gonna have a decent amount of cash when I'm there but the state just started garnishing my wages so now I don't know. Hopefully I'll sell my van this week.
Posted: May 9, 2006 8:42 pm

Bring cigarettes from out of state. Sell them for 4-5 dollars a pack. You will make you drinking money fast.

Also, check out north hotel on north and California. it is a transient hotel, not too far from the bottle. I understand weekly rates are cheaper than nightly rates else where. (773) 278-2425
Posted: May 9, 2006 8:54 pm

yes, somebody bring marlboro reds and sell to me for $4 a pack
Posted: May 9, 2006 9:22 pm

are cigs that expensive in chicago?
Posted: May 9, 2006 9:48 pm

$7+ per pack
Posted: May 9, 2006 9:59 pm

Yep. Mr. JJ Champion has stressed this so many times I always bring waay-plenty. And you should too.

Dang. If they is $7 regular, I can't imagine how much they cost in the bar.
Posted: May 9, 2006 10:00 pm

And Dan, you can always count on me!!
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:29 pm

Bring cigarettes from out of state. Sell them for 4-5 dollars a pack. You will make you drinking money fast.

Also, check out north hotel on north and California. it is a transient hotel, not too far from the bottle. I understand weekly rates are cheaper than nightly rates else where. (773) 278-2425

this is advice niggas!
thanks.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:34 pm

just called, they basically told me to eat a bowl of dicks.
Posted: May 9, 2006 11:43 pm

man, im loading the trunk with smokes in IN! anyone got requests for cartons?
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:01 am

How much scrilla are you taking to Blackout???

too much/not enough. i've got to pace myself. paaaaaace myself.
Posted: May 10, 2006 12:58 am

Those of you bringing several hundred dollars, what sort of weapons will you be carrying?
Posted: May 10, 2006 1:00 am

I'm fucking going to town this year. ATMs, I will drain you. whoever makes old style beer, your stock is going to go up. whiskey distillers, same for you. vienna beef factory, you better up your production stat. bartenders, I'll be putting your children through college. mothers, lock up your daughters. daughters, prepare for wining, dining, and sixty-nining. and a note to you, my liver; something wicked this way comes.
Posted: May 10, 2006 1:46 am

Those of you bringing several hundred dollars, what sort of weapons will you be carrying?

My
NIGGER-BE-GOOD-STICK

chicago is not that rough
Posted: May 10, 2006 2:17 am

womb raider, please attach yourself to my hip and buy me drinks because i will be poor for the blackout.
Posted: May 10, 2006 2:21 am

drinks for all!
Posted: May 10, 2006 2:38 am

NICE!
Posted: May 10, 2006 2:42 am

oh - I'll have a Jameson, neat.
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:03 am

My
NIGGER-BE-GOOD-STICK

chicago is not that rough

It's not a matter of Chicago being rough, it's a matter of me mugging you.
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:05 am

It's not a matter of Chicago being rough, it's a matter of me mugging you.

are you a nigger? or do I have to make some alterations to MY STICK!
Posted: May 10, 2006 9:03 am

Margie...be sure to check out the Iceberg Slim pimp museum..look for that wax statue of Airtight Willie
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:13 pm

You rule sherry.
I will bring my new Vincent Price mustache I've been growing.
Unless I get sick of it and shave by then.

I've noticed when you grow a ridiculous mustache people at work don't look you in the eyes anymore.
Posted: May 10, 2006 3:18 pm

I've noticed when you grow a ridiculous mustache people at work don't look you in the eyes anymore.
This is so true and awesome.
Posted: May 10, 2006 4:00 pm

Crucialdude I had no idea you were going.

Please give a kick in the nuts to all my peeps, and bring me back some stories
Posted: May 10, 2006 4:33 pm

've noticed when you grow a ridiculous mustache people at work don't look you in the eyes anymore.
This is so true and awesome.

Anyone ever go for a Hitler stash? those used to be big..in Germany...60 years ago. an shit.
Posted: May 10, 2006 5:40 pm

how long does it take to grow a stache? I was thinking about sporting a bronson for the blackout
Posted: May 10, 2006 6:30 pm

I will bring my new Vincent Price mustache I've been growing.
I was thinking about sporting a bronson for the blackout

The Blackout is turning out to be better than anticipated.

how long does it take to grow a stache?
Quit-askin and start stachin!
Posted: May 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Took me about 2 weeks to start lookin schweeeeet.
Once you get past the awkward first week its aok.
But yeah my mom wouldn't even look me in the eye when I saw her last week.
And everyone at work avoids me now, so I just sit at my desk and do whatever I want pretty much now.
Its pretty great.
Grow an absoludicrous mustache and ruin your social life while improving your professional life.

And I thought about the Hitler stash, but dont think I could ever through with it in the end.
Ya know, Hitler ruined that mustache for everyone, its not everyman that can ruin a mustache for generations to come.
Posted: May 10, 2006 7:04 pm

Grow an absoludicrous mustache and ruin your social life

Oh contraire, my furry-lipped friend!!
Posted: May 10, 2006 7:43 pm

Hitler ruined that mustache for everyone

merle allin seems fine with it.
Posted: May 10, 2006 8:01 pm

Did you just say that Merle Allin is fine? Fag.
Posted: May 10, 2006 9:45 pm

i like it when his hitler 'stache tickles my shaft when he's blowin me.
Posted: May 10, 2006 10:39 pm

been growing a creepy molester for the past two weeks......people at work have been very nice to me, kissing my ass even.

martel ......... will you be wining and dining me and helga???? i know she misses you REAL bad
Posted: May 11, 2006 3:14 am

chad... YES! I want to take you guys out to this place called Parthenon in greektown, actually. it rocks hard. I know how you love lamb. well, they carry entire lambs around on spits in this place.
Posted: May 11, 2006 8:15 am

And I thought about the Hitler stash, but dont think I could ever through with it in the end.
Ya know, Hitler ruined that mustache for everyone, its not everyman that can ruin a mustache for generations to com

I've been wearing a Hitler (though I prefer to call it a Chaplin) on and off for 2 years now. Nobody says shit.
Posted: May 11, 2006 8:31 am

yourepayingforme
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®