Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / SONS OF THUNDER & BUC SUNDAY???
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 1:37 am

Richard Swampstack Martin saw it in the flyer, it must go on... we will not be stopped!'\\

SONS OF THUNDER!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:20 am

Sons o' THUNDAH!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:49 am

COCOMAS!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:57 am

sucks!!!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:59 am

Ok, I guess...

SONS OF THUNDER!!!!!!

But we have to practice before the show so we can learn White Man's Got a God Complex.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:59 am

What about Joe?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 3:03 am

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll detail the sans-Joe period in the unauthorized biography, "SONS OF THUNDER: DEATH FROM ABOVE!", I just need some background story...
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 3:38 am

Joe's on tour with the Rat Traps.

But he said it would be okay to play without him -unfortunately, we'll probably have to have a crib sheet so we can remember the songs. Nobody, but nobody, remembers songs like Ol' Joe.
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 3:46 am

yeah go out and see him pay tribute to the greatest rock and roll band in the world-the amazing action swingers!!!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 3:52 am

So, Sam, my storyline will read: "Joe T held captive by Ned Hayden; Sons of Thunder press on to bring the boy home!". That cool?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 4:12 am

he's being held captive by the awesome power of my music. come see what all the fuss is about at union pool next friday night. tickets still available. party!!!
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 7:24 pm

I'll be Joe at this show

we should have a sons of thunder vs. barbaras ROCK OFF
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 7:28 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/12/21/rome_train_wideweb__470x299, 2.jpg

this image will go on the flyer, or something similar
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 9:00 pm

Sons of THUNDER must go on...
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 9:32 pm

Man, Barbaras are great! I saw them (you) in Rob Evil's basement, they (you) were awesome. It reminded me of the Pissed Officers.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 1:15 am

yeah the barbaras are OK but the SONS OF THUNDER will take you under.we have the ultimate weapon BY THE MIGHTY HAND OF THOR RICHARD MARTIN WIELDS THE HAMMER OF THE GODS PERMEATEING YOUR BRAIN THRU THE AWESOME SOUNDS OF THE SWAMPSTACK!!!!!!!! LET THERE BE BANGITAR!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:12 am

okay so what exactly is happening? all i know is sam called me late last night and asked if i could play...i said yes. am i/we(oscars) gonna play or what? ill be there either way....
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 1:29 pm

"scandal, erico, SAMBEAX" i personally want to play with the oscars sense sam dosen't want three bands, but three bands is cool and the gang as well with me.i called the bucc and they said das kapitale and oscars and plus joe ain't here just on the REAL tip.but either way whatev.....
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 2:26 pm

so no show for SONS OF THUNDER ON SUNDAY oscars instead will drill a hole in your head.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 5:29 pm

doot!!!
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 5:39 pm

doot!!!
Narduwar couldn't have said it better himself.

Man, all those loyal Flyer-reading Sons of Thunder fans are gonna show up and be disappointed -I bet there's gonna be a riot. A riot of drugs.

Who cares, we're opening for DRI at the HiTone on the 31st.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 7:32 pm

What do the Sons of Thunder sound like and how do they make you feel?
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 9:07 pm

Muddy, never before has a band needed to be documented in VH1 "Behind the Music" style. The SONS OF THUNDER make this a most dificult challenge. Heavy, Dark, Inspirational. They can probably throw rocks at you with their mind powers.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:10 pm

I get this strange feeling every time I read the name Sons of Thunder. Like they have some kinda psychic power. Pretty weird.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:14 pm

Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:19 pm

Cheer, Jacky boy. I'll have to wait 'til I'm at a computer that can handle it. Oh shit! I'm missing George Michael on Michael Parkinson. He does alotta bitching about Elton John apparently.
Posted: Apr 22, 2006 10:50 pm

That was a pretty good interview. That "pranging" business was mostly bullshit apparently. He even performed a Wham! song. I was hoping it'd be "Club Tropicana" but it was one called "All That She Wants" or something. I'd never heard it before. Parkinson was a lil sycophantic as usual but it was pretty enjoyable overall. He's going on tour from September to December so get tickets before they run out.
Posted: Apr 24, 2006 6:30 pm

RICKY "the fuse" SON OF THUNDER tore it up solo-style! BANJITAR MADNESS!

and OSCARS killed!
Posted: Apr 24, 2006 9:04 pm

I thought he was calling himself THUNDER SON last night? and the OSCARS indeed killed.
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 4:24 pm

What do the Sons of Thunder sound like and how do they make you feel?

If Lieutenant Dan had a band it would sound like sons of thunder. They give you that feeling like the one u get after you finally get your straw in a capri-sun.
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 4:25 pm

They sound like my Aunt Danny at a River Kings game.
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 8:25 pm

after you finally get your straw in a capri-sun.

is that the feelings before or after the capri sun explodes?
Posted: Apr 25, 2006 8:33 pm

I hear they feature two members of the King Louie One Man Band, a Jerry's Kid and the complete Harlem Boys Choir.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®