May 30 Columbus @ Cafe Bourbon Street
May 31 Bloomington, Cincinatti, or Louisville
June 1 Lousiville or Nashville
June 2 Chattanooga, or Atlanta
June 3 Huntsville

We need help with May 22, and May 31- June 2

http://www.myspace.com/creteens
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 3:40 pm

They're coming all this way and not stopping in NYC? That's FUCKED! They're one of the few bands I actually wanna see!
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 4:48 pm

All that matters is they are playing Bourbon Street, and that looks like the same night as Black Time and Cheater Slicks. Yeah, I think I may have to catch that show...
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 5:04 pm

All that matters is they are playing Bourbon Street, and that looks like the same night as Black Time and Cheater Slicks. Yeah, I think I may have to catch that show...

woah! i didn't even know that!!! fuck yeah!

hey rich.....why aren't you doing 5/22 in st. louis?? hahaha....
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 7:38 pm

looks like kalamazoo is w/ blacktime and bbq too.....well, hopefully you're not playing somewhere else in town that night......
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 9:46 pm

Hey April,
I havent got the final info on the Kalamazoo show. Is there any ways we could jum on the blacktime show. who set it up?
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm

Hey Bazooka,
could you get the Creteens a show on June 1?
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 9:58 pm

I'll ask around for sure! When's the latest you need to know by?
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 10:32 pm

If I could know within the next week that would be perfect
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 1:45 am

Hey Rich, I think you think I'm someone else...check your mail re: Kalamazoo/Lansing.

an
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 1:58 am

the black time show is at the kraftbrau w/ bbq. talk to blackjack (matt). he books there. so, is the creteens show the same night somewhere else in town?? it would be way cooler if they are on the same show, but i don't know what the money situation is......
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 2:56 am

There had been talk of a house show in Lansing on the 29th, but if they can get squeezed onto the Kraftbrau bill that seems like far and away the best way to go...

andrew n (just realized using "an" with april around could lead to even more confusion!)
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 10:09 am

what does your n stand for?
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 11:54 am

Nicolaou-aou-aou.

Ok, it's actually just Nicolaou.
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 1:51 pm

almost the same as me......mine is nicole
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 2:47 pm

Hey andrew,
my email is not working right now. I havent been able to log in for a day now. Right now the show is Lansing now.
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 6:25 pm

almost the same as me......mine is nicole

Weird, I always assumed it was for Novak. I'm sure there's an AMM joke in there somewhere, but I'll be damned if I've got it at the moment.

Rich, stuck at work right now but when i get off if I haven't seen an email from you I'll post here the gist of what I sent you.
Posted: Apr 14, 2006 9:48 pm

Rich, here's what I mailed you...probably little new at this point:

<<Hey Rich,

I think you're confusing me with Blackjack in Kalamazoo...he does all the shows at Kraftbrau. I'm in Lansing, about 75 miles northwest of Kalamazoo. The show we'd been discussing was Creteens at a house show here in Lansing on May 29. Also, I saw on the Goner BB "Upcoming Shows" section a few minutes ago that the Creteens were listed as playing in Kalamazoo at Kraftbrau on the 29th, so maybe this has already been set up?

If you can get them on the bill at the Kraftbrau, that's your best bet---I've heard nothing but good things as to how Blackjack has taken care of bands on his bills---I know I always have a good time at his shows and have never seen any disgruntled bands---and they'd likely get more $ there. However, if you need me to do the house show on the 29th I'll be happy to do so and it'll be a good time...just let me know.

an>>
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:25 pm

any further word on the creteens in new york?
Posted: Apr 20, 2006 3:55 am

its confirmed. May 30 is with Black Time and Cheater Slicks
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®