Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / tonight! : GRIS GRIS, BRIAN GLAZE, and guest in ATLANTA
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 7:18 pm

11:11 Teahouse
753 Edgewood Avenue
$7
Doors at 8

Arrive sauced because this place may not serve booze!!!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 10:33 pm

What is this place? Last time I lived in Atlanta, Edgewood was still scary.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 10:37 pm

Fucking hell, go see these people!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 11:04 pm | Edited by: drunken noodle

it's a tea place. no booze. get there early due to smallness of place too. or they were selling advance tickets this afternoon for 5 bucks.

it's on edgewood at the edge of inman park like a block from krog st. so the slightly less scary part of ewood. should be interesting w/ no or stealth alcohol and not sure they've had bands there before.
Posted: Apr 2, 2006 8:09 pm

Show was awesome!! That drummer totally kills with that floor tom!! Great setting too, despite the lack of alcohol, I hope they do more stuff here. Think I'll sneak a bottle of wine next time, and a joint. Everyone drinking hot tea = long line for the bathroom.
Posted: Apr 3, 2006 12:45 am

These guys floor me every time. Brian Glaze backed by the Gris Gris was also great. They played a Mirrors song by request. This is the area of edgewood a couple blocks before it turns into Inman Park.

Great room for the Gris Gris - really fitting with the music - you just have to bring your own party supplies.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®