Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Bloodshot Bill in TX, TN, NJ, MA
Posted: Feb 14, 2006 8:58 am

Feb.2006

THURS.16 @ Beerland, Austin, TX

SAT.18 @ Big AL's!, Trinity, TX

TUES.21 @ Murphy's, Memphis, TN

WED.22 @ Exit/In, Nashville, TN

FRI.24 @ Asbury Lanes, Asbury Park , NJ

SAT.25 @ Dee Dees, Quincy, MA

check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:33 pm

Any more info on the Memphis show? Other bands, time, blah, blah....
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 6:48 pm

I'm almost glad I'm unemployed now.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:18 pm

THURS.16 @ Beerland, Austin, TX

Opening for THEEE longest-running-same-set rockabilly band in Austin, the Flametrick Subs. And it still fucking sells-out to mostly wannabe greasers.

Those fucks better appreciate BB, gosh-dammit!! But probably not -- the rock-n-roll kids probably wouldn't get it either.

I'd much rather be at Al's house-party/camp-out -- but, no-can get there.
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 5:28 pm

Salon-a-billys suck, just like Fashion Punks, what are you gonna do? Bloodshot will win everybody over, though. Sherry, you should try to meet my friend Lollie, she's traveling with Bill, tall with red hair. Check her out on myspace. I think you two will get along. Have fun!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&frien dID=608220
Posted: Feb 16, 2006 5:44 pm | Edited by: Whiskey Bent

I am SOOOO happy I don't have to sit through their set....GLAD he's opening; they better-fucking pay him well too. I don't get how they still sell-out at $7/$8 [NOT usual cover for Austin] for going on at LEAST eight years now....

I'll be gross and sweaty from outdoor practice, but I'm heading straight over there and will DEFINITLEY find her ans say hello [goodness knows there will be no one else to talk to].....thanks for the message!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 2:02 am

come on back to chicago bloodshot bill!!! it's been a few years you know...
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 6:42 am

Any more info on the Memphis show? Other bands, time, blah, blah....
Joecephus and the George Jonestown Massacre
Sasquatch and The Sick A Billies
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®