Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Wayne Kramer + Cheap Trick, Fri. 11/22
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 11:29 pm

in my beautiful hometown of Owensboro, Kentucky! At the glorious Redneckutive Inn, the same venue where as I child I saw Tammy Wynette AND Stella Parton. I am anticipating calling my parents to drive into 'town' to come get my drunk ass. woooooH!
Scott
Posted: Nov 15, 2003 5:56 am

Do yourself a favor. Skip Wayne Kramer. Unless you like seeing people who were from Detroit and rocked, but now live in HelLA and suck. Unless you like bands made up of clean livin' musicians for hire(also from helLA), or unless you like hearing free jazz fusion rock insirational songs about how to be a better person and butchered MC5 songs.
skinandbones
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 9:47 am

sounds digestable
louie
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 3:24 am

i saw KRAMER in the mid 90's. he came on stage and complained about minimum wage for about seven minutes in his first song...i did'nt stay around for the second one...
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 8:31 am

i've heard mixed about wayne kramer, but i'd still like to see cheap trick. i'll play by ear, but my excitement has quickly waned after blowing too much $ in chicago this weekend. on booze.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 10:22 pm

The Dictators also played owensboro....and you didn't go.
razor a go go
Posted: Nov 17, 2003 11:10 pm

yeah, i can't remember what show i went to instead. ah, the good ole bbq festival. reminds me of prom!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®