Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / The Starvations Final Show 12/16 L.A.
Posted: Nov 28, 2005 8:32 pm

from their myspace bulletin.

To whom it may concern,
It is our bittersweet honor to officially announce The Starvations plans for suicide this coming December 16th, 2005 at the El Cid in Los Angeles, CA.
Let it be known this should not be considered a sad affair, but a celebratory one. It's important to us that you know that we will be consciously taking our own life in our prime rather than falling victim to fate's chaos or overstaying our welcome in any way.
Those who believe in life after death can rest assure that while this is our final decision, it should not be considered "the end" per se, but the opening of a new chapter as we delve into the unknown.
We will speak not another word of this until after the New Year.
Whole hearted thanks to: Jean Paul Garnier, Ryan Hertz, Sonny Kay and the GSL staff, and all our family, friends, supporters, enablers, and enemies...as without them every legend dies a quick death.
See you all on December 16th!
xoxoxox
Gabriel Hart, Ian Harrower, Vanessa Gonzalez, Leon Catfish, and Dave Clifford
THE STARVATIONS
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 7:55 pm

if you need advance tix...you can get them here...

http://virtuous.com/events/v/409226636/
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 11:05 pm

I had a nice conversation with Gabe when he played at the Deli here in Memphis. Real nice guy.
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 11:28 pm

Gabe is awesome! I love getting drunk with the guy
Posted: Dec 8, 2005 6:08 am

i wish i had money to go to califonia to see these guys.

when they rolled through here my girlfriend and i went to see them two days in a row, once in lawrence, the next in K.C. I can't believe i actually got to see them, the thought never crossed my mind.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®