Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Killer's Kiss w/ Legendary Stardust Cowboy on Sat 11/8
Chris O
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 11:03 pm

Saturday, 11/8
at the Ivy Room in Albany, CA (858 San Pablo Ave.)
LEGENDARY STARDUST COWBOY
HAROLD RAY: LIVE IN CONCERT
KILLER'S KISS
9ish, $5ish

creepydrifter
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 11:29 pm

i saw the legendary stardust cowboy last year about this time. i'll give anything to see that old perv in dirty fruit o' the looms again. klaus flouride was on baritone guitar. bad ass.
journeyfan007
Posted: Nov 5, 2003 11:52 pm

I thought Klaus Fluoride was now working as a cop or something.
queenothetwist
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 12:35 am

yeah and a dood from Lincoln, Nebraska plays guitar for him. Used to be in a band with a friend up/down/over here.

Can I just say that being the middle of the US really puts a person in a quandry as how to refer to oneself. I could be ANY direction from EVERYone! Is there a vague descriptive directional term that I could be using that would relieve this angst?
oh tha horra

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 1:28 am

cool, I already told Chris O how there's only one degree of seperation between me and Klaus Floride....maybe I can become a cop.
Chris O
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 2:58 am

Are you talking about Jay Rosen? he's his guitarist and I don't mind calling him a guitar "wizard". Kalus Fluoride and one other guy I don't remember from Dead Kennedys is also in his band.

Saw a crazy funny show in San Jose a few months ago with the Ledge, Extreme Elvis and Neil Hamburger together!!! EE and Neil didn't seem to like each other very much. The Ledge stole the show...

eric o
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 3:07 am

Neil Hamburger was on the J Kimmel show last night... pretty good. On there with Andy Dick & the red-headed actress from That 70s Show. Looked like Kimmel kinda cut him off.

Audience reactions were primo.

queenothetwist
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 6:58 pm

yes yes yes... Jay Rosen. I can never remember his name (at least I think thats his name. sounds right). chris; how do you seem to know everyone in Nebraska? do you secretly live in my garage?

there was this chick commedian on jkimmel shortly after the first time nhamburger was on - biting and really sick. cute, too... looked a bit like alanis morisette but less like a horse. anyone recall her? i'd like to catch more of her stuff. she was pretty wrong; firing off racist and sexually disturbing jokes. good stuff.

tim
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 7:05 pm

i didn't see the show, but was it sarah silverman? jkimmel's girlfriend.
tim
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 7:06 pm

neil hamburger and the black lips, the earl in atlanta, thursday nov. 13.
Chris O
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:09 pm

I don't live in your garage but I have been following you around for years. I'm outside your house right now!

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 9:31 pm

He's the guy sitting on the sidewalk with a laptop and a realy long extension cord.

Did I just type that?

What is going on?

queenothetwist
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 12:33 am

this shriek of terror is a few hours late, but what the fuck.

AIEEE!

Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 1:12 am

I'll save you from the fucking Laptop Fair Maiden...dude you are a girl right?
Chris O
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 11:50 pm

I have a signed 8X10 of the Legendary stardust cowboy for some lucky person. he threw out a stack of them at the show and I got a few, first person to email me at thechrisowen@yahoo.com gets it...
queenothetwist
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 3:36 am

I don't need your dirty picture. I got the kiss the weird old fucker on the mouth.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®