Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 12:02 am

Hey y'all,i'm sooooooooo sorry i wasn't able to make it down for Halloween (esp.after how H-Ween went for me!),but i'm gonna desperately try to re-capture the magic w/ a trip to th'Rose City for the weekend of the 7th.

I might be stayin' for a couple of daze.I lost my job and quite possibly the place i live,but since i'm leaving the NW for 10-12 days this month i oughta be alright,at least until the money runs out.I know Dark Skies,etc. are playing @ Porky's Pub on the 7th,any other stuff goin' on to entertain a really bummed out fukk that weekend?

joe danger
Posted: Nov 4, 2003 10:34 pm

i think you got your monthe wrong on that show dark skies don't have anything set up until nov 22. we were actually gonna try to head up to seattle then or the next weekend! but maybe we can do a gonerboardc show at the dunes or something. um, anyone else into it? i really don't know what all portland folks check this thing regularly. but i'm always down to help a bummed out brother out! worse case scenerio we can hit some strip clubs and act like fools!
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 5:38 am

Thanks,joe! Loox like i'll be comin' into town next Sunday (?) and staying until Tues nite when we practice w/ Tourdrummer.I'm not as bummed as i was,but i'm ready to hang w/ the Rose City Posse,if they'll still have me after shattering Halloween...
joe danger
Posted: Nov 6, 2003 5:34 pm

503-287-2141
joe danger
Posted: Nov 9, 2003 6:14 am

hey man-

they got me working like a hebrew slave over here!! give me a call if you wanna hang, but i can't promise anything cuz it's already sat night and i got to get up at 6am manana. fuck that, man. so maybe i'll see you when we come to rock your town. where should we play? i hear zacks is closed...

joe danger
Posted: Nov 9, 2003 6:15 am

i just saw that you said you'll be here til tuesday. cool. i might not be so busy.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®