Sun 11/23 COME TO TUCSON!!!!!

(You/they've never been)

Only a 6 hr drive!!!!

Please!!!!!

I'll set it up!

bigbabybunny@hotmail.com

joe danger
Posted: Nov 2, 2003 6:24 pm

go to san luis obispo on that unconfirmed day. the kids there are starving!!! there's a place called z pie, i don't know the number. there's a couple good bands there, i'll try to find a contact to hook you up.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 3, 2003 2:44 am

Nobunny,i'd love to play Tucson (and Nogales!),but it looks like our tour drummer is goin' back to PDX after the San Diego show,so the 23rd'll probably be a drive date back to the NW for us.

We're going to do a full US Tour in the spring,and we'll still need contact info for there and SxLxOx... Keep in touch here or thru the website (plug plug)... Thanks!!!!

Chris O
Posted: Nov 11, 2003 9:55 am

killer's kiss are playing sf show too, and so are bottles & skulls. i meant to say that before. all aboard for funtime.
Dickie Appleshortz
Posted: Nov 11, 2003 7:29 pm

Joe, are you guys gonna have the new LP on sale during the upcoming tour? The people need to hear Cha Cha Love and Space Guitar! amongst all the rest, orf course...
GOD OF FIRE IN HELL
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 3:48 am

Hey when ya'll have to come play New Orleans
Donkey
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 12, 2003 11:01 pm

The new LP is out or will be out this week,part of the fresh new merch we'll be slingin' on tour (even,finally,BUTTONS!)!

Looking forward to seeing Killa Kiss in SF,and i'm also looking forward to getting my head constantly smashed by 40 bottles at that loft party by East Bay Punx while i'm playing (i love a good challenge)!!! It's a gonna be FUN!!!!!

As for Nawlins... i SWEAR we're gonna play there next tour!!! Just keep buggin' Sean and we'll be there in the spring!!! Now playing Mississippi,that's gonna be a harder sell...

CS Eunuch
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 12:41 am

Mississippi? ain't no thang. Martin's in Jackson's got you covered.
Scott
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 1:58 am

Don't forget Oxford and the Capitol of Ms, Memphis! Just stay away form the Tuffburg, and you should be alright.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 13, 2003 3:27 am

Aw,Hattiesburg ain't so Tuff! There's a new place to play there (Thirsty Hippo) that looks pretty genius (why i just saw pixx of it Monday nite!),but then again you gotta think of the crowd,or the lack of one,that won't be at the show.... i guess if we wanted the "Punk" demo in T-burg,we could always play w/Before I Hang or something,who knows.

I wanna play Martin's and Proud Larry's too,but don't forget Hawg's Tavern,the biker bar in Gulfport that books shows! I bet if we play there with Kondor we might even win over the regulars!
(Of course i never heard Kondor, but since they do 10-4 Backdoor songs i'll take a wild guess and think the Hog riders at Hawg's will dig it,but i digress)

Scott
Posted: Nov 14, 2003 5:50 am

I'm gonna go ahead and say that you should give Larry's a pass. You want George's Longshot Lounge.
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Nov 16, 2003 9:47 pm

Yup,that's what i was akshoolay thinking of was George's Longshot ,my bad...

Speaking of bad,looks like our Portland date has now been changed to Dec.22nd!This may suck on the short term,but hey ,it's a weekend as opposed to playing on Mon. nite on this tour... We'll make it up to you PDXers ,i PROMISE!!!

finnark
Posted: Nov 21, 2003 9:55 pm

Hey Spits, thanks for rockin' our sleepy burg of San Jose on a Tuesday night. Hope the crowd enthusiasm made up for the lack of numbers. From a guy who has to work in the morning, thanks also for getting on stage before midnight...those three-band bills on a Tuesday take some audience dedication...

See if you can get a show w/ Bodies in the Basement (SJ) next time - they are most excellent.

See you next time...I'll also bring some of California's finest horticultural products...you caught me in a a rare dry spell...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®