Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / I Am Spoonbender/Nervous Patterns show mon 10-27
uleeshuh
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 7:30 am

Here is the listing from the Young Ave Deli website.

I am Spoonbender (voted best electronic band in San Francisco and most innovative live-instrument electronic band around - the village voice) w/ The Nervous Patterns
Date: Monday October 27, 2003
Cover: $7.00

lacey underwear
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 5:51 pm

Hank the soundman has been replaced by a laptop and microphones have been replaced by telephones! I am Spoonbender had their shit together, to say the least.
That show was so amazing on so many different levels. Costumes, smoke machines, great music, ENERGY, synchronized dance moves.
Those who missed out are sorry suckers!

uleeshuh
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 9:22 pm

they were really great. It was great to see their elegant musical perfection and then go over and see the dionysian debauchery happening at the "Tip Tops" show. Wow. I don't advocate fighting nd I'm not gonna take any sides, but it sure was a perfect night to end in a fight. Scott Rodgers needs a job as a personal bodygaurd.
richieaurilia
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 7:30 am

can you give us the story without taking sides?
uleeshuh
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 9:03 pm

it will be better embellished if you just get it through the rumor mill.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®