Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / NOLA vs ATL. ---punkrockbattleroyale----
authentic metal face
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 12:53 am

New Orleans (Die Rotzz and the SCRiP+S) will be battling it out with Atlanta (Black Lips and the Carbonas) in early December at the Circle Bar in NOLA (date not finalized yet will post asap).

hopefully the frail duuuurty birds can muster up a little more balls than their futbol counterparts did last Sunday.

jjswill
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 1:51 am

you guys better say your prayers, and hope that we show you mercy.
and dont forget the saints humiliating defeat last year by the hands of the almighty mike vic
Human Garbage Disposal
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 4:15 am

All by himself?
authentic metal face
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 3:37 am

oh puh---leazzzzz
I can't wait to throw you poo-nans across the room like a bunch of limp noodles.
suck it
Basking in your glow
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 7:14 pm

SAINTS SUCK JUST AS HARD AS THE BLACK LIPS. AT LEAST LIPS WERE MADE FOR SUCKING...I GUESS THE ONLY EXCUSE FOR YOU ALL IS YOUR A BUNCH OF DECATUR STREET FFFAAAAAAAAAAGGSSSSS!!!!!!!
Basking in your glow
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 7:39 pm

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SOME REAL ROCKNROLL -CHECK OUT FRIGG-A-GOGO!!
jjswill
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 8:50 pm

we dont live anywhere near decatur street. Maybe you got us confused with someone else
michael bateman
Posted: Oct 28, 2003 10:24 pm

I think this mysterious roustabout was saying die rotz and the scrips are decatur st fags and that the black lips are just plain ordinary fags. doe s this imply that the carbonas are straight as can be? if anything frigg-a-go-go are the "FFFAAAAAAAAAAGGSSSSS." but, hey - don't ask me. i just work here.
creepydrifter
Posted: Oct 29, 2003 4:34 am

sounds more like the punk rock special olympics. let me know if the t-ball stand pitches a no hitter.
authentic metal face
Posted: Oct 30, 2003 3:54 am

actually there is a decatur st. in atlanta. we played with the uber gay Carbonas last time we were there. and for the roustabout--i took your advice and listened to some "real rock n roll" and your new disc is pretty fuckin good in a gay way.

eat nuts

jjswill
Posted: Oct 30, 2003 10:50 am

ass shit
authentic metal face
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 12:29 am

DEc 13---dec 13---DEC 13---Dec 13--deC 13
Circle Bar circle BAr cIrClE BaR cirCLE BAr
cum git some you freaknick down low jigga niggers
lone
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 3:43 am

Luckily The Original Three from New Orleans aren't playing because if they were they would kick out the Jams all over the Die Rotzz, Scripts, Black lips and the Carbonas. Also, I heard that one of the members from the Original Three used to be in a band with the guys from the Black Lips. I think they were called the Renegades. Rock N Roll forever!!!!
authentic metal face
Posted: Nov 7, 2003 3:58 am

yeah I wish the were playin' there'd be blow jobs all around. rusty trombones, walrus', dirty sanchez'z and maybe even a few hot carls......damn hopefully they show up
sd;lfjas;dlfjhasl;dhgpasojghasd
dsl;hgfasklhgb
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®