Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / Ok...someone post a lineup of activities for the Holloween weekend
CHIPPP
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 8:50 pm

Like..WHERE is the cookout before the Oblivions show?? What time? Bands? etc. then for POST oblvions show,,,whats going on? Then for Saturday the 1st..whats going on? Thanks!!
Womb Raider
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 9:01 pm

across from dyke bar
basked in piggly wiggly glow
hot dogs a roasting
Rev_Dan
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 9:29 pm

Chris (aka Coney-fucious), When you gonna be up here again? I can't remember what dates you said.
Womb Raider
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 9:54 pm

for trip upcoming
no solid plans as of yet
around chaunaka

ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:13 pm

Saturday the first
Louie at Legba records
more later at night
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:15 pm

Viva the Death Ray
Final Solutions Lost Sounds
Be there or be square
trash
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:19 pm

bazooka joe
will you please bring
the throbbing gristle record

(i forget how to write a haiku correctly)

ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:23 pm

I think you mentioned this record before. I don't know what your talking about. I never owned one even though I like 'em. Am I missing something here???
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:24 pm

3 lines - 5 syllables
7 syllables
5 syllables

Are you thinking of Big Black perhaps?

trash
Posted: Oct 20, 2003 10:28 pm

the one I saw in wowsville you said you'd bring down to memphis for me!
queenothetwist
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 2:26 am

what's the latest place open on a fri/sat night in femphis? i'm told that wild bill's stays open late but only if business ain't slow.
uleeshuh
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 4:08 am

Murphy's, 1589 Madison Ave
6pm
eric o
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 7:25 am

latest place open?

that you'd want to go to? hopefully a party where they thought ahead and bought tons of booze and tons of beer before 3 am.

otherwise, bars will stay open unitl 4 or 5 on beale street, yuck. the beer joint on summer and printers alley on cleveland are open all night, but it's an adventure in either place. i think the 2 Way Inn is shutting earlier these days due to po-po heat.

dangerouspinkie
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 9:10 am

there's also alex's (Jackson Ave. just around the corner from wild bill's) which i think doesn't close for more than an hour on the weekends. other bonus is that it's right by my house so i can drive you a few blocks before i tell you that you can't stay at my place.
peterlaughner
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 6:16 pm

alex chilton's house
is where i want to party
but it won't happen
PaddyBullocks
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 6:44 pm

i eat my hot dogs
accross from the Antenna
mustard on my face

whatever became of the Bud Den?

ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 7:04 pm

Paddy eats a dick
not a big hot dog mind you
it's cum not mustard
ledisquairebazookajoe
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 7:18 pm

Hey (T)rash, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I need you to send 20 clams fer the record before I can take it out of the store. I think that's what it costs. I gotta go there today so I'll check. Oh shit, now paddybullocks knows where to find me! Didn't you ask me to play Throbbing Gristle at the Blackout before we even met eachother???
PaddyBullocks
Posted: Oct 21, 2003 8:45 pm

gayest gay of gays
bazooka joe is his name
three dollar bill, yo

nickg
Posted: Oct 22, 2003 2:03 am

can anyone come over and chow down on the dogs? i'm sick of eating Fundogs. $.69 for an 8-pack, but shit those things suck.
Womb Raider
Posted: Oct 22, 2003 7:53 am

Nick, fundogs are the worst!! do they even contain meat? you gotta splurge and get SCOTT PETERSEN BEEF FRANKS, I used to buy an 8 pack at cap centre foods for like $1.19. good taste and waaay cheaper than the premo all-beef hot dogs, plus they're named after that guy who killed Laci Peterson. You can't lose.
nickg
Posted: Oct 22, 2003 7:50 pm

lately i've just been eating the dogs this dude left at our house after he decided to move to alabama without telling us because we were too boring to live with. left a 10-pack of burritos and some easy mac, too. we scored on that one.
Doctor Sardonicus
Posted: Oct 22, 2003 10:45 pm

I like any hotdogs with grill marks on them!
Argh
Posted: Oct 23, 2003 2:55 am

It would be even better if those hot dogs were made OUT of Laci Peterson, and little Connor too.
Clif
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 12:14 am

Should I be getting tix for the Lost Sounds show now, or will I be able to get them at the Friday show? (i.e. Will it sell out early?)
eric o
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 3:14 am

i don't think there's advance tix available for that show, but it will be crowded, so get in early.
Alex C
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 6:48 am

So, how much do beers go for at the Hi-Tone?
queenothetwist
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 6:24 pm

http://www.hitonememphis.com/menu.htm#drinks
Alex C
Posted: Oct 25, 2003 7:48 pm

Hot damn! They have Fin Du Monde there.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®