Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Upcoming Shows For Goners Everywhere / OSCARS,ALPHABETICAL ORDER,LEFT ARM at Murphy's
buck wilders
Posted: Oct 12, 2003 12:56 am

Come see the fabulous OSCARS,LEFT ARM(from out of town? Not sure where,ask Sam.), and the ALPHABETICAL ORDER at MURPHY'S Friday Oct. 17th.!!!
samuel wade
Posted: Oct 13, 2003 8:36 pm

yeah, left arm (two-car garage rock from st. louis)...alphabetical order (new songs played in old latin)...and the audial human repellent known as the oscars
chuckvicious
Posted: Oct 14, 2003 5:10 am

I am stuck in a van with a bunch of hippies. Get me out of here-I can't get them to leave ashville
chuckvicious
Posted: Oct 17, 2003 1:20 pm

I don't know if we'll be done in time for you to see the BloodThirsty Lovers too, It's hard to get sam to play less than 45 min. But if you stick around I'll buy you a beer; accually I don't think it is fair for you to pay two shows. I just won't charge you cover if you say that you are going to see the B.T. Lovers. They need the money anyway. We made out really well playing at in Knoxville.
buck wilders
Posted: Oct 17, 2003 9:17 pm

Yeah... we're loaded with money.How do you think Chuck affords such a fancy car?
eric o
Posted: Oct 18, 2003 10:58 am

280 ZX....

OSCARS were GREAT... watch out for going on tour... you get tight despite yourself. you missed it if you missed it.

DAMN!

BB King
Posted: Oct 18, 2003 2:34 pm

Thankyou a lot.-seriouly the above comments really mean a lot to me. We are going to try to record some stuff before scott leaves town. I hope we will be able to share it with more people. We will have some really new stuff and some dinosaurs on it as well. Does anyone want to help produce/record? I think J & Ah lee Sha are a bit too busy right now- I would record us but I don't know if that is a good idea concidering that I am not an engineer- just a con artist. Does anyone else out there know what they are doing? Can anyone make a recording that is pure?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®