Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Will you come to THIS show???
Posted: Aug 16, 2005 4:05 am

fuck future shows, this one's happening tuesday night. come show these lincoln, nebraska boys that memphis don't suck. i know we're competing w/the hi-tone beer bust, but you can do that any week. come see brimstone howl and the six string jets @the bucc. they'll be 2nd so you can go get drunk there and then come see them later on. you know you want to.
Posted: Aug 16, 2005 6:54 pm

and if you want the show to start on time, get there on time. deal???
Posted: Aug 16, 2005 7:09 pm

seriously, go see those brimstone kids.
Posted: Aug 17, 2005 6:46 pm

if you missed this show, you really missed out. nevermind us, you can see us anytime. but brimstone howl were awsome! those guys really put on a show. i guess the turnout wasn't too bad for a tuesday night going up against a beer bust. hopefully they'll come back in the near future. if they do, don't miss em!
Posted: Aug 17, 2005 7:00 pm

BH was indeed really good. And young! Were any of those guys legal?

My brother and I got a couple of beers at the Hi-Tone, and MAN the music was tough. I guess it's hip and ironic to play Bon Jovi, Skid Row et al, but if I really wanted to hear that crap I woulda stayed in Jersey.
Posted: Aug 17, 2005 7:11 pm

BH was indeed really good. And young! Were any of those guys legal?

yeah, my first question to them was "how old are you guys anyway?" ages ranged from 19 to 22 i think. nick claiming to be 19 was dubious at best.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®