Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / best alteration place
Posted: Aug 5, 2005 3:19 pm

My sewing machine is defunct, where is a good alteration place in Memphis?
Posted: Aug 5, 2005 6:18 pm

I think Drake Dry Cleaners on Poplar at Evergreen does alterations, they are a great dry cleaners.
There is also a girl, her and her husband used to own a clothing store, she did alterations, but I am not sure what happened to them. I am sure someone around Memphis knows.
Posted: Aug 5, 2005 7:02 pm

The tailor right next to Fino's underneath The Gilmore Apartments on the corner of Madison and McLean is a really good tailor. If you have any problems with purses or heels, go to the Shoe shop called Galtelli Shoe Service @ 1621 Union. Across the street from The Art Center. I always wear down the cap on the bottoms of my heels and they do a good job!
Posted: Aug 5, 2005 7:04 pm

You should ask Krissy about this too. Some stores will hem and alter your clothes if needed when you buy them. I think Isabella and James Davis will for sure.
Posted: Aug 5, 2005 10:34 pm

Thanks ! I just need to alter some Levis I found at good 'ole Walmart the other day. I do have some shoes that need to be fixed too.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®