Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / MIGHTY MOUSE
Posted: Jul 31, 2005 5:59 am

damon stoudamire is gonna burn down chickasaw gardens. we are gonna be harder than the jenny jeans at piccadilly. i heard there was a punk revolution at the skatepark the other night too. and y does noone ever respond to my posts?
Posted: Jul 31, 2005 7:07 pm

i think you said it all.
Posted: Aug 1, 2005 12:05 am

I've been mad at you ever since you started befriending Bullethead on The Steve Harvey Show. Everyone knows he's a low-class cracker. Keep it real, dog.
Posted: Aug 1, 2005 5:33 am

i tried to hook bullethead up with one of those hoes from Laguna Beach: the real o.c.
Posted: Aug 1, 2005 7:07 pm

theres a pic of mighty mouse hitting kobe in the cront. just google "damon stoudamire gay". We have three rookie of the year winners now. Some one sign barron. http://www.nba.com/features/barron_050714.html
Where does burks fit in this 5 point guard rotation. Fratello bet give him some Mins or ill dip his bread stick in maranara. Thats my take., Rome im out.
Posted: Aug 1, 2005 11:27 pm

thanks city. Strong take.
Posted: Aug 2, 2005 6:49 am

oh real cool city, i believe what you just did was plagerism, being that the rookie of the year comment was originally mine. you're so gay i bet you're the only person without that Tom guy as his friend on myspace.
Posted: Aug 2, 2005 4:23 pm

i heard there was a punk revolution at the skatepark the other night too.

What, some real punks burned it down?
Posted: Aug 2, 2005 4:25 pm

you're so gay i bet you're the only person without that Tom guy as his friend on myspace

Nope. I denied Tom.
Posted: Aug 2, 2005 7:50 pm

Last I saw, there was a band playing at the skatepark that was "for fans of The Bravery and The Killers"

....and a band called "Blue Monday" played the Hi-Tone last night....

Someone missed the fax on the total and complete creative bankruptcy of surface 80's culture; the fax that was sent out about four to five years ago.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®