Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Boston Chinks' Car Broken Into
Posted: Jul 24, 2005 1:08 pm

well,
after last nights' show we load up all of our fucking gear (drums, guitars, amps) into my jeep cause its big and easy. i drive to my girlfriend's GATED apt and park it there in the GATED PRIVATE LOT. We then take my girlfriend's car to a small shin dig and arrive back at the apt around 5 am. when we pull in i notice my new 2x12 cab i just built laying on the side of the road with blood and glass all over it. we get to my car...the window is busted out, blood and glass everywhere. shit. luckilly they didnt take everything. they only actually tok my car stereo, lots of cds, and lots of fucking guitar cables. the did however severely damage my cab and my amp. they also took some other various items.
fuck car breaker inners.
-stephen pope, boston chinks
Posted: Jul 24, 2005 6:11 pm

thanks for the caps bro
Posted: Jul 24, 2005 6:41 pm

I can empathize..that shit sucks...makes wanna catch the dude and curb his arm ala Ray Loggia in that episode of the Sopranos, so he cant steal anything for a long time.
Posted: Jul 25, 2005 5:23 am | Edited by: conner sewer

That is fucking lame. Hmm.. if it is a gated lot maybe you should have your girl keep an eye out for anybody with a bandaged arm/hand. There are lots of stupid fuckers in the world (in my old apt. complex this one guy robbed his neighbor across the way and *surprise* got caught.) Revenge is a bitch.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®