Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Practice space for the Secret Service in a couple weeks
Posted: Sep 14, 2015 9:29 pm

I have a couple possibilities, but the seem questionable as to whether they will work for sure. Secret Service is playing at the Shell October 10th and we need to find a space to practice early in the last week of September and the first week of October (Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday for both weeks). It would just be one practice both weeks, and everybody in the band is much more respectable than me, so we're pretty reliably responsible (me too even since I'm outnumbered). Does anyone have any leads or places at all? Any help is incredibly appreciated! Any kind of help at all.

-Justice
justicenatchez@gmail.com
Posted: Sep 15, 2015 4:34 pm

If you're interested in renting a space, Midtown Vault Storage on Madison west of Ardent studios and one block west of Minglewood Hall has reasonable prices on rental spaces to practice in. It's also centrally located and has good security. I rented there for four years without a single incident. What kind of band are you in? I may know of a sympathetic band that will let you use their jam space depending on if they like your style.
Posted: Sep 18, 2015 9:11 am

They are a Pseudo Christian Nazi Psychobilly Homo band.
Posted: Sep 18, 2015 10:59 am

Rock and Roll is the devil's music. In the great words of Hank Hill (ala Mike Judge) "You're not making christianity better, you're just making rock and roll worse."
Posted: Sep 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Might be able to help; let me check the schedule.
Posted: Sep 24, 2015 2:08 am

Let the record show that Jack Stands has once again proved he is an amazing friend and an serious force in Memphis music. Much respect, and once again, much thanks to you sir.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®