Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Memphis pinball news!!!
Posted: May 1, 2014 1:39 pm

I stop in Garibaldi's on Walker every few months hoping a miracle has happened and one of their pinball machines has been repaired. They have been down for quite some time now. Well, I dropped by last Saturday and was shocked to find three new machines all lit up and ready to play! They have Lethal Weapon 3, Stargate and Viper Night Drivin'.

The best part is that they have a guy who is a true pinball fanatic handling the machines. They are all clean and in excellent working order. In fact, while playing one of the machines a little light bulb popped loose on the playing field. I told the girl at the counter when I ordered a beer and she called the pinball guy. He was there within 15 minutes to fix it! He said he hopes to bring a couple of more machines in and is committed to keeping them maintained and working.

Definitely worth checking out and make sure to tell them you came in for the pinball.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®