Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Jeff Evans gig at DKDC rebooked at DKDC on Friday 12/27/13
Posted: Dec 23, 2013 11:12 am

Yep, making up the ice storm date on 12/7 at Karen Carrier's club next to the Beauty Shop. Jeremy Scott, Joe T and me backing him up. And as I said the last time I posted re this gig, it will NOT be a Jeff & Ross talkathon, just Jeff playing his hits with no verbal interference from me. And the Monsieur has consented to extend his stay through Saturday night and will sing a couple of tunes at the Chilton bday tribute/Like Flies on Sherbert redux thing at the Hi Tone on Saturday, 12/28. A good way to get away from that family you can't stand during the holidays...or in my case, the family that can't stand me. Ah, the hellidays.
Posted: Dec 27, 2013 11:47 am

Yep, Jeff show is on for tonight at DKDC, but it is likely to start and run a little late since we can't set up until the last set of diners start to vacate their tables. Joe T., Richard James and I will play a brief set before the Monsieur as the Johnsins (new name, same old set list for the most part...I hate to learn new songs, don't you?). Joe, Jeff and I will be joined by Jeremy Scott for the set with the Monsieur. I am gonna add as many 68 Comeback tunes to the set list as he is willing to play. A nice prelude to the Like Flies Redux thing tomorrow evening, 12/28, at the Hi Tone where Jeff will warble a couple of tunes off the record. Cover should be reasonable: $5, I think.
Posted: Dec 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Should be fun--c'mon Ross let's have some talkathon!
Posted: Dec 27, 2013 6:55 pm

What time the show?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®