Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Jeff Evans show, Saturday, 12/7/13, @ DKDC...I think
Posted: Dec 1, 2013 2:58 am

The "I think" tentative tone comes from a possible private party conflict that Karen Carrier may have booked at DKDC that night which might push back show start time or cancel/reschedule it completely. Karen has confirmed the show, but private party money has a way of having the last word. Will letcha know asap if it gets canceled. Otherwise, the Monsieur will be singing and playing guitar as will also the great Joe T. Jeremy Scott will be handling bass duties and Ross Johnson will be on drums (No, this will not be a Jeff & Ross talkfest; there will not be a microphone near my big mouth that night). More details later.
Posted: Dec 1, 2013 12:01 pm

Show confirmed, but it may start a bit late (before midnight though) due to the private party at DKDC which is due to break up by 10:30 or 11 p.m. But since DKDC and the Beauty Shop are essentially the same Karen-owned bar/restaurant, just arrive early and have a few drinks on the Beauty Shop side until the private party revelers clear out from DKDC. As soon as they are gone then we start playing.
Posted: Dec 7, 2013 8:05 pm

Tonite! Bring a date! Don't be square!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®