Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 6, 2005 4:05 am | Edited by: psycho fred

hey , never mind about giving me a ride to the store, i found an old bike behind my apartment building, i walked it to the gas station...aired up the tires and this baby was ready to roll...all it needs now is a seat and a bike lock..any goners wanna lend me these items..both would be great , but either one would be great as well...remember ladies..i am gonna be on the scene tonight...so feel free to come over and introduce yourself...is there a bike helmet law in this town ????
Posted: Mar 6, 2005 5:06 am

it depends on which helmet album you listen to
Posted: Mar 6, 2005 5:56 am

I hear that "Betty" goes great with a discarded bike and an unfunny persona.
Posted: Mar 6, 2005 10:11 pm

sorry i wasnt out last night..this piece of crap bike aint worth stealing..i think the tires must be dry rotted or something...anyway , that puts me back to square one..anybody wanna give me a ride to the store..just need a few provisions to get through the week...i did land a great job with the Commercial Appeal..i guess that writing gig with rolling stone finally paid off...
anyway..now i have to buy a car..or perhaps one of you "goners" could lend me one until i get my first paycheck? or maybe i could hitch a ride with someone heading west on poplar from 8-9 am, m-f ...i will chip in for gas!
i am sure i can hitch a ride home with a co-worker..so i just need the morning ride..thanks for all the southern hospitality..this town rules!!!!
Posted: Mar 6, 2005 10:51 pm

I smell Andrew Scott Earles between the lines. Or an ASE wannabe.
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 1:28 am

its andy the comm appeal/ r stone is a sure giveaway and andy you stole my aging hipster schtick
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 2:22 am | Edited by: psycho fred

actually my real name is fred gillian..i am from nyc...a 29 year old dude new to town...dont know andrew earles..but its nice to know that there are other dudes that i have something in common with...whats there to do on a sunday night around here...any live music??? thanks psycho fred
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 2:34 am

personally on Sunday's I go to Melange...er...dish. They just renovated and changed their name.
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 3:04 am

J-Wag's is the more popular of the two hipster spots, though. That or Backstreet.
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 5:27 am | Edited by: psycho fred

thanks caryn..i went and had a great time .............you are the nicest person i have met so far..this town is fun!
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 6:46 pm

Come on. Really, people. Aside from my response (third entry), I have nothing to do with this thread.
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 9:01 pm

I smell Streeter! where'd he go?

God, he was a blast.
Posted: Mar 7, 2005 11:40 pm

STREETER! how's the flour biz? is your boy D-Gest keepin you too bizzy for the board?
Posted: Mar 8, 2005 2:57 am | Edited by: psycho fred

hey ...wow i had a really great day at work ....this place is so full of kind people!..rode the bus to work..no problems there..one of the truckers drove me home..hell its on his way..life has a way of working out huh? anyway , i was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a band with me..i dont play any instruments, but i have a great voice, or so i have been told...ready to rock in the river city!!!! ???? why not contact me....no fraidy cats, or buzz killers please,
Posted: Mar 9, 2005 12:22 am

doesnt anybody wanna rock?????
Posted: Mar 9, 2005 2:47 am | Edited by: psycho fred

man..today sucked...my boss threw a drug test at me..there was no way i was gonna pass..so i acted all indignant about their "insulting"test...oh well..i dont care..theres gotta be more to life than running an ink machine..that place smelled and was so loud ..i wasnt even allowed to wear my walkman...so once again i am back to square one...anybody know how much starbucks pays? drug test?...i am so bumbed out...help me goners!
Posted: Mar 9, 2005 4:57 am

i decided on a name for my band...first of all ..i want an all girl band except for myself, of course...anyway i have a great name...i am gonna call it "Fred and the Savages" whatcha think?
Posted: Mar 9, 2005 5:10 pm

I THINK YOU ARE 16.
Posted: Mar 10, 2005 3:24 am | Edited by: psycho fred

i wish i was 16...man i had it made...a cool galpal.....a kick ass job making pizzas....all the free food i wanted..and i totally hooked my friends up...a kick ass 78 datsun 280Z...no B.S. drug tests....my life used to rock....oh well..whats a man to do..can't live in the past...anyway..my cousin will be here soon...so i will be mo-bile!
Posted: Mar 10, 2005 3:29 am

ooops...almost forgot..i still need some job leads...
Posted: Mar 10, 2005 11:14 pm

lady luck has finally found me...man what a beautiful day...sunshine..nice breeze...this is what i moved here for! i think my luck is changing..my neighbor got evicted today..they totally threw all his stuff onto the curb..this guy must of been loaded...he had tons of great clothes...and the best part is they fit me perfectly...also scored 3 pairs of "nike" shoes..already broken in and ready to serve...picked up a few cases of sweet vinyl too...he saw me routing thru the stuff and said i could help myself..so its not like i am a buzzard or something...man ..he also had some sweet penthouses from the late 90's..so i know what i will be doing for a few days....wooooo haaaww..psycho fred is back!!!!
Posted: Mar 13, 2005 7:05 pm | Edited by: psycho fred

hey dudes..well i did something stupid..and ended up in 201 poplar for a few days..no biggie though..i got a cool public defender who was a phish fan like me ..so i totally got hooked up...i have been in worse joints,and the food wasnt bad..felt good not to have to scrounge around for a meal....anyway..i guess i missed all the partying this weekend...oh well...
Posted: Mar 15, 2005 3:13 am

any of you goners wanna trade some cigarettes for some sweet vinyl ????
sealed..many titles...no duplicates..i smoke all brands..
Posted: Mar 15, 2005 8:18 pm

Psycho Fred, this board is for reserved for serious discussions and not this sort of tomfoolery. So, what's your favorite Memphis street? Where do you go for your breakfast thang?

Marc B.
Posted: Mar 16, 2005 12:07 am

I like to eat hotdogs for breakfast in the MEN's room at the Greyhound station on union!
Posted: Mar 25, 2005 1:44 am | Edited by: psycho fred

man..sorry its been so long since i hollered at you folks, but my cousin made it to town last week, and we have been partying hard!!!! he has such a magic touch with babes...and the bucaneer has been such a great spot for us..that place is choc full of willing femininas...my cousin is a total cassanova...girls seem to dig his mohawk. we decided that we are never, ever, ever, leaving memphis..woooo haaaaa !!!!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®