Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / They changed the names of the racists' parks in Memphis
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 7:42 pm

Senior Boogie Woogie and Rumpleforeskin must have their sheets in a wad.
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 9:29 pm | Edited by: Rumpleforeskin

Leimer(Lamer) takes every opportunity to personally attack me as a racist on this board at every opportunity but has never challenged me in person at any time. All because I made fun of his pathetic excuse for a band.
He is a total coward. Sambeaux , I MAY be a fat redneck -I SHIT ON YOUR VALUES ... but I also eagerly hope to hear your opinion of me up close and personal .. at the very next TSOT show. Now internet badass, flame away.
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 10:32 pm

fyi: My great great grandfather was a cavalryman in the Union Army.
Posted: Feb 6, 2013 7:11 am

I'm not falling for that old trick! I mouth off to you in public and you pull a gun and shoot me. Or worse, have me arrested for assault (I bet you'd press charges).

I'm the coward? I'm not the grown-ass man posting racist shit under a pseudonym on the Internet.

FYI: my kids have the Sickle Cell carrier gene.
Posted: Feb 7, 2013 1:49 pm | Edited by: Vinyl Ritchie

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 4:55 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

It's hard to find 20-30 actual Klansman in any one place more. They can't even get more than 200 members to show up for their annual get togethers to network.
Posted: Feb 7, 2013 5:37 pm

I don't know who I'll anger with that one, but one of you I guess

Wasn't me, must be the other guy.

How do you get a chick from Olive Branch to go down on you? Put some Ranch on "it."
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 10:39 am

How do you get a chick from Olive Branch to go down on you? Put some Ranch on "it."
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 10:40 am

hahahahaha.
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 10:54 am

fyi:Sambeax is not a coward.i'll vouge for that.put your money where your mouth is and if you go to the next TSOT show?i guarantee you'll have to pay to get in.you wanna call us pathetic.dont go to our shows.
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 11:27 am

pardon me "vouche" for that.not trying to make a stink.just be aware of who all is in the band when you want to insult them.oh yeah, fuck the KKK.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®