9pm
1372 Overton Park
BYOB
Bring $$$ for Manatees new 7" on Pelican Pow Wow Records
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 5:29 pm

NOLA show 2/8 at the Saturn Bar

(When is the Goner 7" out?)
Posted: Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Sarah, we're hoping to get them this week...fingers crossed. United is pressing them right now!

-Keith
Posted: Jan 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Manateees will have 7 inches, CDs, T-shirts and blood for sale.
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 8:41 am

can I get a refund if y'all don't have the blood type I need?
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

GONER 7"s JUST CAME IN !

will be available at the show friday and beyond !
Posted: Feb 1, 2013 9:22 am

Tonight come get your feet wet at the only other venue "thats not run by douchebags"that can fit more than 150 people!A blast from the past the old Lucero spot.giddy up
Posted: Feb 2, 2013 5:12 pm

great turnout! sharp balloons ruled!fuck that weird necromantic crazy ass bitch that played first. never again. except for tues in Oxford!Charms broke 4 sticks I AM EXTREMELY PROUD!
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 12:09 pm

fuck that weird necromantic crazy ass bitch that played first.

:)
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 11:01 pm

are there a lot of house shows now? i want in
Posted: Feb 4, 2013 11:20 pm

Nope. this is more of a warehouse/office space. good spot!
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 5:41 pm

I lived there for 3 and a half years with no heat or ac. Has that changed at all? We had a lot of memorable shows/parties there. Good spot for that although the jehovah witness gave us a lot of problems. Some squatters stayed there one time and my roommate gave them a ride to the train station the next day. They loaded one of those big green army duffle bags into her trunk and the jehovahs called the cops and told them they saw us load a dead body in a car. 8 squad cars came to raid our house at 5am. Angry Bob smacked the warrant out of the cops hand and spent the weekend in jail. Yeah it was the Lucero warehouse but it was the His Hero Is Gone/Deathreat space first. And even before that it was Elvis' private karate studio after everyone wanted to take karate at the Hitone because he did. Good to know folks are still rockin' in buildings where the king worked off his peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®