Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Pretty sure this show is confirmed-Lamplighter Nov 10th - Toxie + Timmy & the Tumblers + Data Dr
Posted: Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

Hey everyone,
I'm realllly excited about this show. Partially cause I've never seen Toxie, but also because the leader of Timmy & The Tumblers is one of my best friends! A little blurb about Tim, former Dark Meat bandmate and wedding groomsman of mine:

Ya'll COME SEE one of my favorite dudes Tim Schreiber sing psychedelic R/B jams complete with full tumbling routines and a wild band of ROCK n ROLLERS aka the TUMBLERS! Tim rules, he played gtr for Ariel Pink, organ drums and guitar for Dark Meat, led the inimitable Col. Knowledge and the Lickety Splits, is one of the truly great modern innovators of 4 track recording, and was massively influential on the origination of Found Magazine with his legendary tape "20 song about booties" a homerecorded masterpiece of detroit booty bass from the mid 90s. HE RULES, COME CHECK IT/LET's HAVE FUN!

Seriously if you like Nolan Strong, T. Rex, Sonics, 13th Floor Elevators type rock n roll, Tim will tickle your sound bones a LOT.
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 10:02 am

yes this show is confirmed.
Posted: Nov 6, 2012 11:59 am

Well then get yrselfs there, cause it's going to be awesome!

Is there a cover?
Posted: Nov 7, 2012 12:27 pm

either three dollars or donations.i can do the rounds.make crack like this.
Posted: Nov 7, 2012 12:28 pm

kiddin
Posted: Nov 7, 2012 4:59 pm

i will donate my crack.
Posted: Nov 11, 2012 5:23 pm

great show! Thanks for coming peoples
Posted: Nov 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Would not have your set of cheapest pandora jewellery but? Properly, you happen to be lacking one thing which is progressively well-known today amid females. If you'd like the admiration of every person close to you'll be able to not manage to lose. In any other case, other individuals set their palms on Buy pandora bracelets studded with pearls in front of you and steal the spotlight. That might not be a wholly favorable to you personally. Would you prefer somebody else to get the attention you usually desired?
Definitely you will discover plenty of knickknack of the selection in 2010 of Buy pandora beads. It really is stuffed with some exotic patterns that might not have imagined even in his wildest goals. Pandora has introduced several new patterns of knickknack this sort of as pearls, rings and pendants, and so forth to get controlled by you if you'd like to produce a declaration of their very own. Should you usually are not impressed with that, liquid silver line of pandora beads on Sale without doubt shock you with its attractiveness.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®