Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Memphis dog owners
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 2:37 pm

I'd like to hang out with you and your pets. I'd be happy to take them for walks whilst you recover from hangovers during Gonerfest. Nobody in London has dogs.
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Dude, i'll gladly take you up on that offer! You can even take her back to london with you for a test drive. Ruby loves the English!
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm

come wrassle my dog in Sept! he loves Limeys!
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 4:04 pm

My Akita weighs more than you, Chris.
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Shogo will love you! Pencilled in.
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Dog party! I'll bring over some British treats.
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Oh yes!
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm

i don't know about this, colonel is a little creeped out, by the british treats and all
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Count Fezzik in. He's a Chelsea fan and thinks Drogba is GOD
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Occupy Dog Park? Thoughts on Overton Bark? I've been there a few times - I like the shade and water inside the fence, think the gate arrangement is backwards. Tobey Field is sparse, but it's been good enough for my dog.
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 10:48 pm

they are fucking up my swing on #2 playing golf
Posted: Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am

not a fan of the Bark. Too small, too many dogs and some owners that haven't introduced their dogs to other dogs enough. case in point- there were two fights in the 20 minutes I had Fezzik up there, I've never seen one at Tobey or Shelby Farms in 4 years. Not going back.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®