| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Guitar Wolf + Transistors 4.26 @ Hi-Tone
Posted: Feb 2, 2012 2:36 pm

8pm doors/ $13
Ring of Fire ROCK!
Posted: Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Now with more HANS CONDOR!!!!!
Posted: Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Now with LESS Hans Condor (Drats!), but with MORE Model Citizen (Birmingham, ALA)....

Also, this particular evening we are partnering with Restaurant Iris (and a few more) for Friends For Life. 50 % of our food sales will go to them that evening so.... PIZZA PARTY! FFL is.....
"The mission of Friends For Life Corporation is to help persons affected by HIV/AIDS live well. Our comprehensive, client-centered approach includes education, housing, food, transportation and healthy life skills training. We strive to enlighten the Mid-South community in a manner that heightens awareness, facilitates acceptance and promotes prevention."
Posted: Apr 26, 2012 2:31 pm

TONIGHT!
Posted: Apr 27, 2012 11:49 am

How do they keep getting better each time I see them?

Good times! Loved getting home at a decent hour too!
Posted: Apr 27, 2012 1:26 pm

SEIJI! A rock & roll god, for sure. Had to go right up front at their SF show even though I'm way too old for that shit. Left ear still ringing the next morning, couple of mild bruises...glorious.
Posted: Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Posted: Today, 1:26 pm Quote SEIJI! A rock & roll god, for sure. Had to go right up front at their SF show even though I'm way too old for that shit. Left ear still ringing the next morning, couple of mild bruises...glorious.
worth it mane
Posted: Apr 27, 2012 6:36 pm

between Guitar Wolf and Cheap Time afterwards my ears are completely destroyed. FUN FUN FUN
Posted: Apr 27, 2012 6:38 pm

and meeting Steve Baise was an added bonus!
Posted: Apr 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Transistors killed it!
Posted: Apr 28, 2012 9:20 pm

kiwi's
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®