Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / In & Out Festival?
Posted: Jan 8, 2012 2:36 pm | Edited by: Cole

What is this? It's at the hi tone. It's got Mikal Cronin headlining 3/9 ...and COC!!! on the 11th!
Posted: Jan 8, 2012 6:43 pm

Also....Mind Spiders will be playing Oxford March 23rd....It would really make me happy to see some Memphis folks driving down to my neck of the woods...
Posted: Jan 8, 2012 9:20 pm

My guess is its SXSW related . . . not affiliated with it or anything, just put together because of the timing, like IN to and OUT of Austin, TX on the way to and from SXSW . . . but, again, just guessing
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 12:15 pm

My guess is its SXSW related . . . not affiliated with it or anything, just put together because of the timing, like IN to and OUT of Austin, TX on the way to and from SXSW . . . but, again, just guessing

Exactly correct Mr. Entropy. Plus, they are my favorite friggin burgers in the damn world!

There will be updates throughout the week and then a big old poster/ media blitz coming the following.
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 1:47 pm

Can't wait to eat In & Out burgers at this fest! Sweet!

Love it!
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm thinking about having them shipped in just for this. To the FEDEX machine!
Posted: Jan 9, 2012 2:24 pm

I love it. Worthy follow up to Goner's 100 Big Buford celebration for the Earles & Jensen Matador dbl cd release.
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 9:22 am

What was the name of that burger place that used to be right down at Cooper & Southern? They had a 2 1/4 lb. triple cheeseburger that only a maniac would have attempted to eat.
Posted: Jan 10, 2012 10:56 am

What was the name of that burger place that used to be right down at Cooper & Southern? They had a 2 1/4 lb. triple cheeseburger that only a maniac would have attempted to eat.

Dee's Big Burgers.

I ate the 3 1/3 lb. burger. It had three patties with a slice of country ham between each one. I think I was the only person to finish it.
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Also....Mind Spiders will be playing Oxford March 23rd....It would really make me happy to see some Memphis folks driving down to my neck of the woods...

fuck yeah! mind spiders rule!
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 7:18 am | Edited by: Cole

OBN III's March 24th in Oxford....WTF is going on here?
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Saw bad sports and wax museums in oxford last year and it was awesome. Way different then when I used to go to/play shows there in highschool, I'd say its even cooler now then when Jay and Useless Eaters played there a few years ago.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 9:11 am

OBN IIIs are playing memphis on that tour too, details when I get them.
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 2:36 pm

nevermind that shit is way later
Posted: Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Lineup and info as follows....
Friday March 9th-
Mikal Cronin, Bare Wires, K-Holes, Manatees, Tiger High
8pm doors/ $10 advance, $12 day of/ 18+

Saturday March 10th-
The Devil Makes Three, Southeast Engine, The Black Swans, Phillip Roebuck
8pm doors/ $12 advance, $15 day of/ 18+

Sunday March 11th
Corrosion of Conformity, Torche, Valient Thorr, A Storm of Light
6pm doors/ $20/ All Ages
will post some links below, tomorrow
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®