Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Schnucks closing
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 5:05 pm

Krogers bought 'em- moving in . A new Kroghetto on Union?
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 7:06 pm

Is that why the gas card deal ended? And FUCK Kroger.
Posted: Sep 2, 2011 8:17 pm

Kroger on Sanderlin is the best grocery store in town, they all aint like the one on Cleveland or Highland
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 1:25 am

Good riddance.
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 3:00 pm

When Ritchie is right, he's right.
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 4:06 pm

my mums been a schnucks employee since they were seesels- she's been through a few of these buy outs- it just sucks she has to re- apply for her management job. ugh.
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 6:10 pm

My hatred of Kroger is years in the making, starting in Texas in 1993. I don't hate individual stores, I hate the whole fucking chain. I wish I could hate them to death.
Posted: Sep 3, 2011 6:51 pm

"Freedom from choice , that's what you want." Devo
Posted: Sep 4, 2011 2:53 pm

The Kroger on Summer between Graham and Perkins is pretty great, too.
Posted: Sep 4, 2011 6:17 pm

Kroger on Sanderlin is the best grocery store in town,

My jewish friend at work refers to the highland kroger as the "ghetto" one, which means she must think the cleveland store is something like bartertown.

which it is.
Posted: Sep 4, 2011 7:55 pm

The Kroger of New Spain is pretty great, too
Posted: Sep 5, 2011 11:20 am

I was the front end manager at the Seessels on Farmington when they were bought by Albertson's. That was a clusterfuck.
Posted: Sep 6, 2011 8:23 am

The Farmington is the Schnucks I go to...the pharmacist there has saved me soooo much money. I went to Kroger on Exeter yesterday to check out the presciption prices and from the time I walked in the door, everyone kissed my ass...it was sickening and fake.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®