Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / puttin it out there in 2k11
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am | Edited by: rayultine

Hey y'all,
I've been in Memphis for about a year and a half. 2010 was easily the worst year of my life, so perhaps making some loud noise will improve my worldview of the 2k'teens.

I play violin, guitar, bass, keys. Even though I've been playing guitar and fiddle almost 2/3rds of my life, I can't really shred on anything. I make up for lack of chops by being a good listener and a really quick learner.

I'm kind of an odd dude to be in a band with, because I'm a piss poor songwriter. But I'm great at creating weird moods and arranging things. So I'll be the Asheton to your Osterberg, or the Greenwood to your Yorke, or the Petey to your Dwyer, etc.

Also, I'm older, can't really ever go on extensive tours, and I'm terrified of white drugs.

Here are jams on the internet that make me happy:
Oneida
Black Tambourine
ecsr
Les paul being showed up by his better half
I'm an electronic music-loving yippie

ringmod606 at hotmail dot com

edit: if you need me to play bass, i don't have a rig and it might take me a few months to save up. flame on
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 11:15 am

emailed.
Posted: Dec 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Do you have an electric violin?
Posted: Dec 29, 2010 6:32 pm

you got some C.D.B. covers in mind?
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 10:07 am

joseph,
I have a pick up attached to a standard fiddle, and yes, I have been unflatteringly compared to Poindexter before.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®