Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / The Human Centipede
Posted: Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Didn't know where else to post this. But, The Human Centipede is one of the most fucked up films I've seen this year. It's about a mad German surgeon thats renowned for splitting siamese twins apart, but after he retires he created a human centipede from European tourists. From mouth to ass. Check it out. Also check out A Serbian Film. It's a bit more fucked up. There is a scene where a baby is born, slapped on the ass, and then fucked by some dude. Fucked up.
Posted: Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

yep, thanks, i was wondering when the computer could bring me even more fucked up stuff
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 12:24 pm

A Serbian Film looks wild.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 3:05 pm

As of yesterday afternoon, this is the next backyard drive-in movie.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm

There is a scene where a baby is born, slapped on the ass, and then fucked by some dude.

If you film this convincingly, what's the difference between actually staging it and recreating it? You're catering to the baby fuckers of the world whether the onscreen baby gets fucked for real or not.
Posted: Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Oh, damn, I don't know about all that. "It's just a movie", as they say. I was just using that scene as a reference to how fucked up the movie was. You think that nothing could be more bizarre than the scene before it, but then that happens. It's supposed to be a metaphor on what the country has become after the war. But, I think it's just a fucked up film, but good, check it out!
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah, I understand that, but I think that "pushing the envelope" is a weak excuse for more valid forms of creativity and maybe not totally responsible... Probably won't see it, don't want to see babies getting fucked.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 10:36 am

Probably won't see it, don't want to see babies getting fucked.

With Sam on this one. Even with my extremely crude sense of humor about the subject, nothing about that sounds appealing.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah, just heard about A Serbian Film. This review says it all: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/4501/review. No thanks.
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

Nihilism is a dead end and you no longer care to see it taken to the next level. It's long past time for Western cinema to have outgrown it's enfant terrible stage.
Posted: Sep 23, 2010 10:41 am

It's long past time for Western cinema to have outgrown it's enfant terrible stage.

except A Serbian Film is Eastern cinema

still better than anything Oliver Stone or Tarantino ever did
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®