Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: May 27, 2010 6:28 pm

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h0VYfp47nehR21M2tZee _Zg8mRBgD9FVFAF80

hope Z-Bo comes out clean.

i liked delonte west's arrest with the guns in a guitar case on the back of his motorcycle.

this Z-Bo business ain't cool.
Posted: May 27, 2010 6:30 pm

not cool.

Z-BO!
Posted: May 28, 2010 7:53 am

Posted: May 28, 2010 8:40 am

That article is so Portland Smug.

Little red tricycle? Really? I want pictures.

Bald sports writer, please.
Posted: May 28, 2010 2:17 pm

That's just Canzano. He's always been a complete douche that never has anything good to say about anything.
Posted: May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Canzano has been waiting for this to happen so he could say I told you so. Dudes a totally fuckface.

That said, I gave out plenty of warnings to Grizz fans about Zach. I've got a soft spot for the kid cause he was a Spartan for a year and I worked on more than a few Blazers spots with him. He's generally a great kid but when his entourage, The Hoop Family, is around he can be a prick. They are basically the only family he has and he obviously remains loyal to them which could be his downfall.

Wish he could have stayed a few more years at MSU because I think having Izzo be more a constant in his life would have made him a better man.

It looks like the cops are not concentrating on him in this case though and are just looking at his boy(accused murderer and drug dealer) so hopefully it blows over and he can see the light. Not many players in the league have his talent.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®