Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 2:17 pm
i'm sure this has been covered on here, but i'm looking for someone to install a new tube and bias my marshall head? i know martin music has a guy, are there any other places, preferably with a quick turnaround?
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Call the Tube Depot and ask them.
Phone: 901-507-2726
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Robert Hinson! I don't know people go anywhere but to him. He's a genius!
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm
I think Xanadu subs all their stuff out to Hinson...

Does Jeff (from Dranks, etc.) do amp work or just speakers?
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm
little of both, but just depends on the complexity of the problem, actually he might be worth a call severin
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm
CALL TUBE DEPOT! Can't remember the guy's name that fixed my amp last time, but he works there. He ain't cheap but he does a great job. My Twin never sounded better.
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 9:28 pm
i called tube depot before i posted this and they told me their dude works at martin. is hinson the guy that builds his own amps? i think he fixed my fender bandmaster. scott, do you have a number for him? think i'll call jd too. thanks brahs.
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm
Weird, I took my amp to Martin, and it came back with a tag from Robert Hull/ Tube Depot.
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Robert Hull. Thats the guy!
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

memphisscottrogers at gmail dot com
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

  Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®