Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / What's the deal with Do?
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 10:44 am

How come nobody goes there? Is it way too expensive or something?
Does it suck?
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

its as expensive as sakasui pacific rim or sakasui east but not as good. they got a lot of novelty food that doesn't necessarily taste good or sit well. its always good to be cautious of sushi places with no traffic...easy way to get sick. tim's menu at beauty shop (next door) is a much better bet...if youre in the hood.
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I heard that place was wall-to-wall faggotry
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Last time we went to Pacific Rim it wasn't very good and the service was terrible that time and the time before.
Posted: Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Food fight! Who in town has the absolute best sushi? I have been to Sekisui a jillion times over the years and would give it a B grade at best. I went to Sakura in G'town and it was better, but kinda gimmicky.
Posted: Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Edo.
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 12:02 am

Had a great, pretty cheap soup at Do the only time I've been there. Will go again.

Umai has nice sushi, Edo, too.
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 1:20 am

Osaka is awesome. It's in Cordova tho... no big whoop for me since I live nearby.
Posted: Mar 15, 2010 9:59 am

bluefin dwntwn..always had the dank shit....sushi is like a firework stand..you go from roman candles to tanks to the egg layin chicken thing then you get the sgt. slaughter nuclear block exploder and your bill jumps from 60 bucks to 125....but you just can't help yourself..noodle doodle do is really good and pretty cheap for lunch
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 8:43 pm

I love Osaka. I like sushi, but am never really blown away by anyone's. I tend to go for miso and salad and maybe one roll or the entrees like salmon. It's pretty cheap and enough food for lunch the next day.

I used to work at Do with Shaggy, and it was great then. My problem with it as a patron has always been the part where time stops between ordering and actual food arrival. Haven't been in years though--could be different now.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®