Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Memphis / Big Sexy leaves the Tigers
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 8:48 am

Posted: Feb 9, 2010 9:35 am

D-U-M-B
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 10:57 am

More like Big Shitty. Glad i no longer have to hold my breath when this idiot gets the ball. Time for Garcia to step up.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 1:48 pm

What a fucking jackass.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 4:59 pm

Favorite Facebook posts of Pierre's this year included:

2/5/10: In math class paying attention n still dnt understand dis stuff.. who invented dis shit..

2/4/10: da mo hawk is bac.

2/2/10: Its a lot of fake ass tigers fan out there. Boi I tell u.. but I love da tru tiger fans..

1/27/10 (my birthday!): Tricc ass refs I'm glad dis game ova.. bacc to da m town.. it feels so gud to b a tiger. Ill ride for any nigga n my clicc. Ill go ham.

1/26/10: finna practice n head to va.. tired of these damn planes rides.

1/24/10: Up watching Martin dnt knw who da funniest him or Jamie foxx .

1/14/10: Damn we got class

12/29/09: Fuk da vols..

12/30/09: Everyone hyping dis game up. Calm down ppl dis a regular game. Aint shit gne change 4 us. Bac to dis gotti n gucci ..

AND THE WINNER IS:

12/27/09: Sitting on da bus talkin to 2 of my teammates about woman.. I have a ? Why do woman put men on child support wen the dude take care of his baby? Dnt understand

Pierre, we hardly knew ye. Take care, i mean, fuk. I gonna go ham.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 5:33 pm

Glad i no longer have to hold my breath when this idiot gets the ball.

And, thank you, saispas. Those posts are the highlight of my day.
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 8:42 pm

12/30/09: Everyone hyping dis game up. Calm down ppl dis a regular game. Aint shit gne change 4 us. Bac to dis gotti n gucci ..

This was the UMass game where I got threatened and yelled at by yankees who didn't know shit about basketball, and then they got to walk outta the Garden with a win. Peace, Pierre. I will never have to watch you put the ball in the wrong basket again.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Wow. Do I need another side gig or what? Ideas for journalists? What can that get me? I abt to go ham.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/feb/10/nothing-net-twitter-r eveals-turmoil-pierre-henders/?partner=RSS
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 2:00 pm

2/5/10: In math class paying attention n still dnt understand dis stuff.. who invented dis shit..

he's in my math class and boi da set builder notation shit is fukn triccy.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

You should be abt to go ham, saispas. He stole your (expletive) (expletive) post and turned it into a (expletive) newspaper article.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

who invented dis shit!
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 9:38 pm

You should be abt to go ham, saispas. He stole your (expletive) (expletive) post and turned it into a (expletive) newspaper article.

He got slammed for writing it on Twitter & from Pierre-lovers in the CA. I seriously think he saw this thread. Maybe I am flattering myself, but it would not be the first time a local publication gets some material from this board! Yes, I am an unrecognized scribe genius deserving of a piddly CA check.

But as for math, who invented dis shit, indeed.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 9:44 pm

The way to find out fo sho' is to see if he's friends with Pierre on FB. I believe his shizz be locked. Either way, it was a ridiculous thing to put in the newspaper. Goner Board post = perfectly approps. Journalistic Endeavor = FTW. They are officially taking the Pierre Dramz too far.

Now if you'll excuse me I must bid you all a fond adieu, as it is imperative that I get bac to dis gotti n gucci.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm

it would not be the first time a local publication gets some material from this board

That reminds me of 2 years ago when I blogged about hilarious Tigers tattoos and posted it here, and then the VERY NEXT DAY there was a suspiciously similar article in the CA. Hmmm.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 9:59 pm

I wonder who wrote it? Scott Cacciola?

Now, I need to get back to my comparison/contrast essay on Martin Lawrence & Jamie Foxx. I won't be printing a word of that shit here, however, hmph!!!! Get yr own idea, ya fake ass boi at CA.
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Now, I need to get back to my comparison/contrast essay on Martin Lawrence & Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx has never dressed up as a fat black chick. Or has he? Black comedians love that shit. Eddie Murphy in Norbit, Tyler Perry in a bunch of stuff...
Posted: Feb 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Jamie Foxx has never dressed up as a fat black chick

No, but he was Wanda The Ugly Woman.

Saispas, they stole your essay and wrote a script! http://www.bvblackspin.com/2009/11/09/jaime-foxx-and-martin-lawrence-a nnounce-sheneneh-and-wanda-fil/

Maybe Scott Cacciola, whoever he is, needs to go cut and paste Sheneneh and Wanda's facebook status updates for his next article. Also, he needs to bring his mo hawk bac.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®